Mille Bornes

The card game. I played it with my parents many years ago, and I’m looking to get my wife and (someday soon, my son) playing it. But I’m cheap. And there aren’t any good game stores around here anyways. Are there any images or pdfs online of the deck I could print out? I’m not looking to break copyright on any artwork-- I’m just too lazy to draw up a deck in MSPaint on my days off from work.

There’s a working online version here, fwiw.

What a great game! I imagine that I spent no more than $8.95 on my deck a few years ago - is it that expensive?

Joe

Nah. Just hard to find around here. Guess I’ll break down and buy a deck from Winning Moves… I was just looking for some easy Sunday morning printer project action.

It’s a great game, the grandfather of all the collectable card games of the '90’s, ya know?

The '90s? It was one of our family’s faves in the early 1970’s.

I’ve seen Mille Bornes decks for $6 or less at Target, Kmart, etc.

whistlepig, who has TWO of the old decks with the green plastic trays.

I’ve got a very old computer version (in English, 1000 Miles)

Try ebay.

Oh Creve

We played it avidly in the mid-1960s.

We played it once in 1960 for twenty minutes.

[Wallace Shawn]"Increvable!!![/Wallace Shawn]

Love, love, love that game! It was the seventies for us, too! Still have my original deck from back then.

I remember playing that a lot in Spanish class.

I keep a Mille Bornes card in my wallet (alongside the $2 bill, you know?) in honor of the many hours my mom and I spent playing this game.

You know, it might cost more for the ink and cardstock to print the cards than it does to order it online.

While packing, I just threw away my pack, as all the stop cards were ticked.

I seem to have misspoke. I was saying that all of the collectable card games that flooded the market in the '90’s owe something to Mille Bornes. Whis I played, yes, back in the '70s.

Anyways, I went ahead and ordered a nice set.

I seem to have misspoke. I was saying that all of the collectable card games that flooded the market in the '90’s owe something to Mille Bornes. Which I played, yes, back in the '70s.

Anyways, I went ahead and ordered a nice set.

I still have our set from the 1980s, but I also have a set of “Traveling” cards from the 1950s or earlier. Did any of you oldsters play? It is the same principle with punctures, out of gas, and so forth.

I had this game in my closet as a child for years and years, but nobody ever wanted to play it with me. :frowning:

Maybe one day…