Minneapolis DopeLunch Query: 11/07/03?

It was suggested that we have another DopeLunch soon… And this Friday was suggested (by Mr. lno, I believe).

Anyone wanna join me?

Preferred times?

Tired of MarketPlace?

Other suggestions that are non-smoky, relatively quiet and semi-healthy?

Am I a pain in the ass?

Don’t answer that last one. Please. It’s my birthday this weekend; let honoring this request be your little giftie to me. :smiley:

There are other posters from the twin cities here?

Anyone, anyone?

What, do you have something against bbq chicken pizza?
I could make it.

Burrido. We are legion. We are everywhere.

You know I loves me some BBQ Chicken Pizza.

MarketPlace it is.

Nursie, what time would you prefer?

11:30 good? It seemed that they didn’t get swamped until noonish.

I will try-
Tis a home day, and as it gets colder out the less I desire to leave the warm cocoon of my office :slight_smile:

(Happy Early Birthday, Gazelle)

I’m in.

Sometime, I think we should try Hell’s Kitchen. It’s mostly brunch-type stuff, but really neat, creative food. Mmm.

I forgot that we talked about that place. It sounds interesting. Can I change my vote?

Been there; el yummo.

Hell’s Kitchen at 11:30 AM?

I am hereby setting a deadline of noon tomorrow for people to RSVP so I can make a reservation.

/me might stumble in, but is oncall and as always, knows something will break at 11:20am
Gazelle, you’re a scorpio, too? I’m celebrating Rubes version 3.4 tonight

Happy Birthday rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrubesbaby!

Yer dang right I’m a Scorpio. Makes sense, doesn’t it? Rrrrow…

I’d love to go to Hell’s Kitchen, if that’s cool with everyone. I looked up the address (I promise I got it right this time!), and this is what qwestdex had to say:

89 South 10th St
(That’s right by Big Brain comics).

Hope you can make it too, rubes!

I think I can make it. I may be a little late. Is this in Minneapolis? I hate trying to navigate there. One way streets, and no rational way to tell if you can get on or off the freeway.

OK, whining over. I’ll come. I’ll find it. I’ll get a map.

It’s only like a block or two away from that MarketPlace, er, um, place.

Very close to the MarketPlace place. In fact, it’s on the same block as the Dianetics (sp?) place, but on the 10th street side, about halfway down the block.

Comprende?

I make the count NurseCarmen, Beadalin, Her Punkyness, and possibly MissTake and rrrrrrubesbirthdayboybaby

I’m going to write to lno and Elenfair and Osbie and Q.N. Jones and Snickers whoever else has expressed interest in the past. Post here if ya wanna go.

I’m a definite, but Elenfair is in Canada and can’t attend.

Dang that diggety-dang-durn Elenfair.

Tell her to move her dog-lovin’ butt down to MinneSnowta, for God’s sake.

Lunch? With Dopers? At Hell’s Kitchen? The hell you say. Yes, yes, yes. I’m in. I’ll be there. Providing I can a)find the place and b)get up there in time from Shakopee and 35W. I will see you all there.

Gazelle, if you wrote I may have deleted it - I get so much spam on that address that I delete anything I don’t recognize, and I’m not as good about checking subject lines as I should be. But I’ll be there.

Excited about this.

Snicks

Lunch? With Dopers? At Hell’s Kitchen? The hell you say. Yes, yes, yes. I’m in. I’ll be there. Providing I can a)find the place and b)get up there in time from Shakopee and 35W. I will see you all there.

Gazelle, if you wrote I may have deleted it - I get so much spam on that address that I delete anything I don’t recognize, and I’m not as good about checking subject lines as I should be. But I’ll be there.

Excited about this.

Snicks