mmmmMORE SMILEYS !!!

Well, I’m kinda new on this forum, but I miss the wide variety of an other forum I write to.

Who want more SMILEYS?!!!?!?!?!?!
:slight_smile: :frowning: :o :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: ;j :wally :smack: :dubious:

Well, I like it how this board doesn’t degenerate into a blinking epilepsy-inducing GIF animated hell-hole, but that’s just HMO.

However, I do think that embarrased smilie (:o)needs to be reworked. Quiet frankly, it’s looks like it’s performing something that should belong in those naughty movies.

I do like the little Jewish man. ;j

And since this is a BBQ post fuck

I DO!!! AND PONIES TOO!!!

[removed Joan Stark’s ASCII artwork]

I never noticed that before. You’re sick. I like that.

Regarding the :o , it’s much more interesting if you highlight it…

That’s hilarious

Highlight the others. You can turn happy face into sad face.

Big Grin smiley - Ashamed smiley

Shocked smiley - excited smiley

Jewish smiley - evil jewish smiley

Fascinating!

Re the OP: No, I don’t think we need more smileys. Maybe just one, though… the puking smiley.

Where’s Chief Scott when we need him?

On occasion, the call does go out for new smilies: Smackie and Dubious are 2 recent additions.

(BTW, if you don’t like Mr. Embarrassed, try the Smackie).

As for myself, I find Winky to have an irritatingly Las Vegas sort of tone. As in “Hey Hey Hey - Coming At You Big Guy - wink- wink, nudge-nudge”.

I’m currently working on a “Bemused” emoticon. Coming soon to a board near you.

Perhaps I’m being whooshed, but I don’t think that’s a pony…

When the Big Grin is highlighted he looks like a doctor wearing a facemask ,IMO.

I don’t like the :putz: one because it is bigger than the others. Also, I object to its caption. I think a good smiley should communicate w/o words.

I think the rolleyes should be drug out in the street and shot.

Perhaps I’m being whoosed, because no-one mentioned a pony.

damn it.

:smack:

oh that pony!

:smack:

It’s Smashie, not Smackie, dicknose.

Dicknose! Gotta have a dicknose! Should look like Nixon.

:rolleyes: is absolutely my most favorite smiley on this board. Don’t you be dissin’ my rolleyes, k? :wink: