Montfort and Anniz: The Wedding

GAAAHHHHH I hate being on dial-up!!! It’s been buffering for 10 minutes now, I’m gonna miss the whole thing! :mad:

Anyone getting anything but this ad?

Somebody give me a link please !

No, but I am so glad that it’s not just me!

I have Roadrunner, but all I am getting is the promo. And I keep refreshing the page. No dice.

I’m getting it now! Elvis, oh my!

The links are all in Montfort’s post above.

I just want you guys to know that I’m there with you right now, both via video and in spirit, and wishing you all the happiness and love two people can share.

Mazel Tov, Montfort and Anniz!

Jeg elsker dig, Thomas

For me, it just now went live!

I don’t have RealPlayer8, and I’m not thrilled about the idea of buying it on a machine I will never use again.

So I can’t view it.

Next dopefest we are going to have to watch it, because someone will have it recorded. Right?

RIGHT???

I’m watching it now! Congratulations guys!

Well, I hope they paid to have it saved, since I couldn’t get it to load up at all. Congrats anyway, you two, wish I could have seen it. :frowning:

Dangit, I keep losing the connection.
Someone tell me when to thow the rice.

They’re married! Congrats Montfort and Anniz! :slight_smile:

First time I’ve watched a wedding over the Web. Definitely neat!

Patrick, go to Michael’s website. The recording will be archived for awhile, and the wedding’s been videotaped as well. You’ll see it sometime.

WOO HOO!!!

<stands and applauds>

<throws rice on the happy couple>

<dances a happy dance with them!>
[sub]Anniz, as your new cousin, I expect you to be tossing your bouquet directly to me, ok? :)[/sub]

Hallelujah! I saw it! Even with a crappy 14.4 connection (thanks Verizon!)

And we’ll play it at the party. I hope they keep it available.

Got it back just in time.

Congrats to both of you, you crazy kids.

::throws rice about the house, scaring the cat::

Congrats, you guys!

I just saw the wedding. Mazel tov, guys, and I wish you happiness and health and a long life together.

Robin