Correct response: “What time is it?”
[QUOTE=fetus]
Correct response: “What time is it?”
[/QUOTE]
Dude, you’re so high, your computer is getting a contact high and double posting! ![]()
Actually, I’m on the physical edge of my neighbor’s wireless network and my connection is fading in and out. (Thanks to the roommate, who makes at least twice as much as I do, deciding not to pay his half of the cable Internet bill.) I imagine my browser got disconnected, thought the original post didn’t go through, and tried to slam it through again.
But I did say that to a doctor once, in response to that very same question.
Edit: Who says the computer’s not the one getting high?
I’ve never seen this on an application, but once at an interview, I was asked what I’d do if I was physically assaulted.
“Do you mean, like, with a crowbar or something?”
“Just tell us how you’d handle the situation.”
Thank Og I never got that job.