Most offensive thread?

Ah, my first visit to the Pit. I’ll make it worth it: What is the most offensive topic you could come up with? One in such bad taste you’d be hard-pressed to justify with freedom of speech/expression, not being a PC-drone, “I’m a rebel”, etc.

Our discussion the other night over too many beers is a perfect example. It started off by fairly intellectually with “What if the South won the Civil War?” and then somehow degenerated into “Who would some of your slaves be?” (we were all white males). Halle Barry, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, and other names came up.

Of course, the above conversation never happened, it’s just an example, totally hypothetical, uh… anyway, can you think of something more offensive?

If you were to be a cannibal what sex/race/age etc would make the tastiest dish.

You know when you’ve got it made? When you get your name in the crossword puzzles

Well, I could see the “what’s grosser than gross” thread over in MPSIMS as a likely candidate! :slight_smile:

Mullinator wrote:

Once, on some radio news show (perhaps on NPR), they interviewed one of the last surviving members of an old tribe that actually practised cannibalism.

He said the most delectable human meat came from babies.

The truth, as always, is more complicated than that.

I guess that would be the veal of homo sapiens.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

1.If you were stranded on a desert island with nothing but your cat, how long would it be before you were intimate with it?

2.Got this one from a stand up comedian: You are making love with your partner, and the sex is fantastic. Just before you orgasm, you look at your partners face, and realize that he/she just died.

Do you finish?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I think kitty would be dinner long before it was pussy.

I don’t know how to answer your second question, but I will tell you my toenails are curling in horror.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Hell yes!

Holding back isn’t going to bring them back to life, now is it? Why waste a good orgasm?

>^,^<
KITTEN
Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

Sealemon88 wrote

If I am on top, absolutely. On bottom, that would get kinda tricky (imagine trying to carry a heavy featherbed around.) Any other position would have to depend on just how difficult it is to keep the dead body in position.

You know when you’ve got it made? When you get your name in the crossword puzzles

As for the cannibal-eating-babies discussion, it would depend on the individual preference for lamb, or mutton.

Uke

In RE #2:

Of course you stop! You need to start CPR immediately. Just because they died doesn’t mean that their not just “Mostly Dead.”
But, if they eyes turn red, well, that’s just a junior high fantasy anyhow.