Most replied to thread ... EVER!!!

Let’s pretend that I’m a small child in the hospital with…uh… ingrown toenails. Keep in mind that I could die in the efforts to remove these ingrown toenails. Now my almost-maybe-possibly-a-chance-that-I-might-be-dying-wish is that I get the world record for the most replied to SD thread. Help me out here people. Have some pity. Puh-leeeeaaaase. If it helps, my name is Tiny Tim…no wait, that’s been done. My name is Mortimer, yeah, Mortimer.

Reply however you want, even if it’s only one-character long. Every little one brings immeasurable amounts of joy into my drab little life.

You’ll never beat the thread killers.

Ingrown toenails? How about the heartbreak of psoriasis?

No way. Sounds like an urban legend, to me. No way I’m going to respond to this thread.

D’oh!

Pssst…hey, steeljaw, ol’ buddy…over here…

As one who has been down this road before, I’ll just say that the mods don’t take too kindly to mindless, meaningless, long-winded threads. Just trust me on this one, kay?

Sheesh, you could at least have a jello pit or mud wrestling to get people interestred…

Kitty

You’ll never beat Guy Stuff or Ask the Gay Guy.

This will be the longest thread by May 33rd… but only on a leap year! :slight_smile:

If you wanted the most replied to thread, you should have posted something about evolution and creationism. :slight_smile:

n
o
w

y
o
u

s
h
o
u
l
d

h
a
v
e

d
o
n
e

l
o
n
g
e
s
t

t
h
r
e
a
d

m
e
a
n
i
n
g

m
o
s
t

p
a
g
e
s
t
h
e
n

e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e

c
o
u
l
d

t
a
l
k

l
i
k
e

m
e

How about “Evolution/Enterprise vs Creationism/Star Destroyer”? That should work…

Well, gee, since it’s been an hour since the last time this thread’s been replied to, it must be waning.

What???

Oh, yeah…Shoot.

Ah Threadkillers, good times, good friends, good monsters.

I kinda enjoyed the Virtual Bonfire too. But somebody still owes me an outhouse.