Most unusual place you've had sex.

Oral sex on a bus with other people around (they were sleeping, we were quiet). Didn’t finish as the road started to get really bumpy.

Oral sex in an airport bathroom (What? I wasn’t going to see him again for a long time!)

But only once, and for 20 minutes. :smiley:

A former girlfriend and myself: On a beached catamaran, behind a clump of grass next to a parking lot. Of COURSE a car drove up right while we were in the middle of The Act, and of COURSE it couldn’t have parked at the other end of the lot, but instead came within 8 feet of us and of COURSE it was a squad car!

Good thing we had just smoked a joint, or we would have been really nervous…

His name wasn’t John, was it?!? (My uncle was on that ship.)

I have no really shocking locations to disclose. Other than on the bridle trail at Brown County State Park. Or in a hot tub with another couple in the hot tub. Or in the same bed as another couple having sex (that’s called “soft swinging”, you know). My ex once suggested a department store dressing room, 'cause his place didn’t have air-conditioning. However, my dad’s bedroom did! And we did it on the bathroom floor (and the counter and the sink) the morning after a crazy stoned party at somebody else’s apartment.

But nothing really interesting.

1. On the sink in the women’s bathroom at a seedy dive.

2. At work, when my boyfriend came by and no one else was there, we did it in my boss’ chair. :o

Those were with the same guy and happened over 12 years ago. Now that I’m married, the weirdest place is…okay, I’m thinking…give me a minute here…there must be somewhere else we do it…nope, I guess not. ::shrug::

The Space Shuttle.

Do I win?

(My mom worked at NASA for years, I was fascinated with all things shuttleish, I was well-known around the Johnson Space Center and got to walk around the area all I wanted, I took my girlfriend to see it, and it was either the mock-up that they used for training or the non-spaceworthy Enterprise- can’t remember which)

The woods, a small distance from a bike trail.

Every kind of room I know of, both on various pieces of furniture and on the floor.

The shower.

The bath.

The balcony. The people in the café across the street would only have had to raise their heads ever so slightly… but they didn’t.

A swinger’s club (but I’m not so sure that’s unusual; what else would you do there?).

Our workplace (during an evening party, not during work hours).

A lovely beach on Lesbos.

OK…

My apartment balcony - it faced into the centre of the square. We gave the guy oppostite & 3 floors down quite a show

At the top of Ulriiken mountain just outside Bergen, Norway

At work on my bosses desk

Against the doors of my university library after hours

Hmm,

Pool at my best friend’s house. He lived nearby, so one evening we snuck on over without his knowledge.

Top floor of a parking garage on the roof of the car.

Beach in full view of several fishing boats.

In a bed with her mom in a bed 5 feet away. Very quietly.

And as a coup de gras, Sex, in a car, while I was driving, on the highway, at night, in the rain. I must have had a death wish or something.

In a police station.

9th floor conference room in one of the buildings on my college campus. Next to the windows that faced the public safety building. But they were 6 stories down so it was pretty safe.

Pitcher’s mound. In a public park. Fully lit.

At 2 in the morning.

Yes. Yes, you do. I guess the National Air & Space Museum isn’t quite in the same league is it?

On a beach, behind a stand of sea grapes. (My first and only time in a semi-public place. I was 55 at the time.)

The 1993 company picnic.

LOL, I doubt it was your uncle, was he enlisted or officer?

On a trampoline in the backyard of her ex-boyfriend’s house.

In a sorority house bathroom.

Damn. Can’t believe I forgot these two.

Behind the main building of the bar that I work at. Everyone saw us drag each other out of the bar – and everyone saw us come back in, slightly sweaty and in a much better mood.

Noah’s Ark in a small park in the middle of the afternoon (it’s this cute little thing where kids can go in and play and basically hide from their parents – thankfully, it was during school hours).

On a busy street corner in Manhattan, right on the curb.

In the back of a Pepperidge Farm truck (with the driver), parked in front of Bloomingdale’s.

At the top of the Eiffel Tower.

In a horse-drawn carriage in Vienna.

In the abandoned, burnt-out piers on the west side of Manhattan.

In Grand Central Station.

In Haleakala Crater, on Maui.

Behind Niagara Falls.

Next to a very busy street in Cleveland (we had sex during the night, both fell asleep, was awakened - with our pants down - by a cop during morning rush hour).

Three come to mind:

1. At the top of the highest mountain in Colorado (Mt. Elbert). Very thin air hardest I have ever worked at sex.

2. In the broom closet of the Church of the Immaculate Conception (fortunately no conception came about).

3. In a little grass hut on a very small island in Micronesia.

4. On skis on Aspen Highlands Mountain in a grove of trees off the main trails. I had a friend who said she accomplished the act in the gondala at Crested Butte Ski Area.

Actually that is four isn’t it?

Sorry.