Most unusual place you've had sex.

Day room of an Army barracks.

Greyhound heading for Knoxville, TN

Graveyard x 6!

The remnants of an early Briton fort, which was in the middle of nowhere and while standing up you could see for miles, if your eyes were open.

Enlisted. I believe he was a “gunney” - whatever that means.

Having sex’ll do that to you.

In 5 feet of water at South Beach, Miami, Florida. In a swimming pool at night. In a swimming pool (daytime) with a staff member serving a drink!.
lastly: in a field of wildflowers, mid-noon, in the california desert!

Me too.

Do we know each other? :smiley:

Also:

Pool table, Barracks 942, Mare Island Naval Shipyard - Basic drunk-ass West-Pac welcome home party, about 0200 hours. We got a standing ovation from the few sailors still conscious.

On the bar at the Horse & Cow in Vallejo - delivering a little oral action. We weren’t the only couple in action that night, either.

I-8 in San Diego (well, El Cajon, actually) rush hour traffic - Recieving end of some unbelievable oral.

Parking lot of Sierra Pier, SUBASE San Diego - A little pickup truck bed action, with snide comments from the jealous drunks leaving the Pump Room.

Lithographer’s shop, USS Dixon. Just a little teasing and touching, and my hand down her pants (coveralls) for a while, but that was the riskiest of the lot - That one could have cost us both our careers.
Ah, to be young, stupid, and in lust!

Ice floe.

In the hallway between cubicles at my girlfriend’s place of employ.

In an open field. Turns out people were watching.

On a couch at a party with people sitting next to us.

In the bathroom of a 747.

In the driveway of my house. Getting inside would have taken too long.

Gawd, I’m getting old. It’s hard to remember.

Condo balcony in Gatlinburg, TN. Night. We kept going between the whirlpool in the unit (hot) to outside on the balcony (cold).

On the table on girlfriend’s deck. Night.

Hammock on the beach in Cozumel.

Very quietly in bedroom next to parents (hers, then later mine).

On the living room wood floor with 5 roommates asleep in the house. I think my hips and knees are still sore, and that was in 1975.

Unsuccessfully in a pool. Chlorine is not good lubrication.

In kitchen, dining room, den, basement, living room (more recently than 1975)

On the couch in my mom’s family room. Forgot to shut some of the blinds. Neighbors probably got quite a show that night! :eek:

Like quite a few others…in a hot-tub …along with 2 more couples…a little past midnight…(İt was out in the yard, a cold November night in Milwaukee) I got a bad case of flu the next day

On a deserted beach - under mooligt - 3:00 am… my first date with my wife:)

In the bed of a pickup truck belonging to persons unkown, behind Eastgate Plaza in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
A girl’s bathroom in 71st High School in North Carolina. Right next to the auditorium.
On the back porch of a Bed & Breakfast in Fuquay-Varina, NC, after using the hot tub.

To add to the crude jokes; sounds as if you could have used a little pump room of your own (I know, I know puns are the lowest form of humor, but I couldn’t help myself.)

Probably the thin air. Causes oxygen debt you know. Which in turn causes memory loss (like the ability to count to four).

Obviously it was only three different women.

My places would include (but not limited to) the changing room at the Bannana Republic in the Penn Square Mall in OKC.

In a movie theatre when we were the only people attending.

In a movie theatre after hours. ( I worked there)

In a projection booth while the movie was running.

In the caves on Tom Sawyer Island at Disney World.

Haunted Mansion.

Very serious heavy petting in Catholic School. We attended there and there was a Convent one floor above.

In a hotel room while two other couples were also having sex.

In a pool while her very overprotective, 6’7" bodybuilding, black-belt having brother was inside the house.

On the outer grounds of Prince Albert and Princess Grace’s palace in Monaco.

In the courtyard of the Alcazaba (Moorish castle) in Malaga, Spain.
At night.

A girl in every little port. A little port in every girl.

Marsh Boardwalk–Hunting Island Beach State Park.

We were dressed and leaving when a man with his family passed us on the trail, noticed my fishing pole and cooler, and asked, “Have any luck?”

God I wish I knew.

This is where I told Evil Captor he could catch crabs.