Most unusual place you've had sex.

Airplane bathroom, somewhere between Pullman, Washington and Chicago.

With the flight attendant.

Actual sex: the trunk of a Subaru (the back seat folded down, so there was room)
On my friend Adam’s desk (don’t tell him!)

Oral sex: In my car while driving, two or three times (including once in a standstill traffic jam)
In my car in the parking lot for Hardesty Park, a small park and playground (middle of the night)

–Cliffy

Isreal Heritage Classroom, Cathedral of Learning, University of Pittsburgh.

It was the only one that was open.

Damn those stone seats are hard.

On the D.C. Metro - red line. Somewhere between Farragut North and Rockville.

In a Navy computer room. I worked there and had to drop in and run a brief job on the weekend. My now-husband (then boyfriend) came in with me and we decided to run a brief job ourselves while the computer job was finishing. That was just a quickie, though. The main thing I remember (this was 20 years ago) is that it was cold! – the Navy used to (maybe still does) keep its computer rooms down in the 50s.

We did a longer job in a gas station restroom. When we came out there was a line of about 5 people waiting.

Hood of my car in the the parking lot of an elementary school (Middle of the summer)
Passenger seat of SO’s car in the mall parking lot at XMas time.

Computer rooms, server rooms, or any type of computer equipment room, generally is air conditioned to the comfort of the equipment inside. Since computers and other types of computer equipment tend to generate heat, and since heat is so damaging to the equipment itself, it’s preferable to keep the ambient temperature down in order to assist the heat sinks and cooling fans.

The room itself may have an ambient air temperature in the 50s, but the surface temperature of processors and such could be well into the 90s. Nobody wants thousands of dollars of equipment melting down, so the humans just dress warmer.

I’m surprised no one else has said this. Or maybe it’s not unusual:
A hotel balcony, in the open air.

Since nobody else has asked, did you confess (assuming that’s a sin, of course; if not, then I might need to convert…)?

For me: In the CIT Cabin at Interlochen, Michigan.

Outside on my balcony. The ground outside rises up to a hill and you can see everything.

Capitol Hill.

And no Congressment were involved.

in a tree. Yes IN a tree, whose trunk grew parallel to the hillside it was on. Took a little arranging to get in position, but it was worth it. We were about 15 feet in the air, ftr.

In an open meadow next to the Blanco River, by the SWTSU College Camp.

In a swimming pool.

And one of the best - Scuba Sex!! About 40 feet down, next to the wreck of the Prinz Eugen, Kwajalein Atoll.

That sounds like it may be worth trying.

…a hayloft, and it wasn’t as great as the mythology. Hay isn’t so soft on the rear end…

Bomb shelter.

Mount Royal Park.

Canyonlands Nat’l Park looking out over a half-mile drop.

In between two parked school buses 15 ft from a major street. They were fairly close together and it was dark, so no one could see us (we thought) while driving by.

Old Conference Room D of the Virginia State Capital

Hm, easy=)

in the chute drying room, para loft, naval amphib base, norfolk virginia. soft silky fabric ooOooo =)

on the roof of the para loft, same duty station. I think HM-14 still has pictures, a guy I was dating after this occasion said he saw them at that time so I assume they are still around=)

in the seal teams tac room, same duty station.

[ the above with the same guy just different overnight duty days=)]

machinery 2 space, uss san juan

main turret, uss iowa

What, I have a thing for uniforms :smiley: