Mountain Jam Festival streaming live

Any Grace Potter & The Nocturnals and/or My Morning Jacket fans especially might be interested in this, but any music fan might hear (and see) something worth checking out. (Preservation Hall Jazz Band starts at 4 Eastern.)

The Mountain Jam Festival in upstate New York has been streaming live some of their shows on Facebook the last couple of days. The schedule for today can be found on this page. Times are Eastern and they’ve been pretty good about starting on time. They aren’t showing every act scheduled; so far as I’ve seen, only the acts from the East Stage and the West Stage are being broadcast.

The concerts themselves can be seen Right here, on Facebook, I believe without having to sign in (or even having an account). On that page, click on the >>LIVE WEBCAST<< (if needed), then press play symbol (mildly hidden on the “poster” if you’re color-blind like me).

In the last two days I’ve seen a lot of great music performed; some I knew and some I didn’t. Hot Tuna, Bela Fleck and the (Original) Flecktones, Soulive, and the Warren Haynes Band were highlights from Friday. Yesterday I enjoyed Mavis Staples, Michael Franti and Spearhead, the North Mississippi Allstars (Duo) and the always amazing GOV"T MULE.

Hope you enjoy the show (Sorry I didn’t think to share the last two days. I was distracted.)