Movie Poster -- Word Picture

I also wondered if it might be one of the apes movies, but I only saw the first one. I even wondered if it might have been Road Warrior which I did see but can’t remember the scene being there. Even one of Ahnold’s terminator things.

No luck so far guessing this one.
Help!

Star Trek: Generations?

Until Zabali_Clawbane confirms or denies the suggested titles, I suggest we continue on. It’s been three hours or so since the post.

New poster:

An old man with an eyepatch has the reins for his horse in his teeth and has a gun in each hand.

True Grit?

That’s it.

Two men in western clothes, without hats, are jumping off a cliff into a stream

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
A half frozen man holding a stick of dynamite in one hand, a lit flare in the other.

I can see several incomplete pictures. First thought would be Ice Station Zebra but I can’t remember enough of that movie to be sure. Another idea is Die Hard 2 but that’s not clear either. Lastly, I’m thinking Von Ryan’s Express for no good reason.

Any additional pieces of the picture? Clothing? Setting? Background? Otherwise, I’m stumped.

Good one, though.

Ok, then.
His back’s to a wall in a supply closet. There’s a layer of frost all over his beard, and he has the hood to his fur lined parka pushed back off his head.

Could it be Carpenter’s The Thing?

Bingo!!

Here’s a new one:

A man in a business suit, holding a briefcase, and a woman in a print dress are being dumped out of a garbage truck into a landfill.

Yep, sorry I didn’t get back sooner, have had a busy weekend. The “strange humanoid” was Data who would look completely human were it not for his white skin and golden eyes.

Adding, I didn’t intend “mischief” by my description of Data either. To me, he can’t be human, because of his white skin and golden eyes, yet he’s got a “human” build, therefore he’s “humanoid” in appearance, (as in, human seeming to a varying degree, but not human) and later you find that he’s an android, designed to learn to be human.

Thanks for clarifying. I couldn’t help but wonder if the “humanoid” was an actual human, such as a little girl. And then I also wondered if maybe it was a monkey or an ape or some other persuasion. I have seen snatches of the Star Trek series after The Original, but not enough to relate to the characters or episodes. I’d have never guessed this one. No biggee, though.

In the forground is an old Royal typewriter. The paper becomes trees in snow with someone carrying a body.

I have three more. I’ll be back in a couple hours to see if anyone got them. The first is a gimme the second easy, the third may be obscure.

1. Black leather, sun glasses, frowning, he sits astride a Hog with a sawed off shotgun in his left hand.

2. The one face you see, is two, his and hers.

3. Two skiers crisscrossing down the mountain from a pass, but wait… Its a kiss.

picunurse number two could be either Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire IMO. Am I right?

Nope. I’m kind of cheating since I have the film proof for the posters in front of me.
The second one is GhostPatrick Swazye and Demi Moore

Since I can’t hang out here all day, I’ll put the other two in spoilers too.

The first one is Terminator Arnold
The third was obscure, at least to me, my husband knew it.

The Perfect Run sorry, I don’t know the stars

This one is Misery James Caan, Kathy Bates