Movie references in Roku's screensaver

What are all the movie references in Roku’s Movie Magic screensaver?

Starting with the background layer, specifically with the sunrise in the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge, I see (scribbled in haste, so some may be a little out of order):

The sun, the Golden Gate Bridge, the aurora, all of which are referenced in countless shows.

Then there’s a pirate ship surrounded by tentacles, which is a nod to Pirates of the Caribbean (and probably also to many other pirate and sea monster movies).

Seattle’s Space Needle is next, but I don’t know what that reference is to.

Then we have King Kong fighting off airplanes atop the Empire State Building.

In the water again, we have a boat, the Orca, and a dorsal fin from Jaws.

There’s a big ferris wheel next. The London Eye? Not sure what the reference is.

Next is a UFO above Big Ben. Independence Day, I imagine.

The Death Star from Star Wars floats overhead.

Then we have Mary Poppins umbrella-flying over the Hollywood(land) sign (numerous big-screen portrayals).

The Titanic is in the water (several films).

The Eiffel Tower is next, featured in many shows.

A volcano and a dragon is next, probably a reference to The Lord of the Rings, but taken individually, to any disaster movie about volcanoes (Dante’s Peak) or dragons (NeverEnding Story).

The Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz is next, surrounded by what look like Egyptian pyramids (many movies).

Then there’s a blimp or dirigible, but I don’t get the reference.

Next is the island from that show with the volleyball (Cast Away).

Spider-Man swings through Metropolis. I guess it might also be Tarzan.

A giant robot is next. It looks familiar, but I can’t place it.

Next is a submarine. It doesn’t look like any depiction of Nemo’s Nautilus I’ve seen, so it might be from any of the submarine shows like The Hunt for Red October.

There’s an odd building in the background that kinda reminds me of Batman.

Another odd building with a craft looks like another nod to Star Wars… is that the Millennium Falcon?

What look like the Devil’s Tower from Close Encounters and the Daily Planet offices from Superman are next.

Another sea monster / robot. Mechagodzilla, I guess.

And last is Alcatraz, the setting for many shows.

Spread throughout are several buildings I don’t recognize from real life or from the movies.

The foreground is more complicated–the buildings aren’t in the same order from one pass to the next. So in no particular order:

There is a lamppost and an umbrella from Singin’ in the Rain.

A barber shop. Don’t know the reference.

A small cafe with outdoor seating. Unknown reference.

A courthouse. Is that the one from Back to the Future. Outside is Doctor Who’s TARDIS.

A section of electric billboards. I don’t know the reference, if there is one.

What looks like the mansion from The Addams Family.

A movie theater. Could be a reference, might not.

A factory I’m guessing is from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. What might be Oompa-Loompas are in a loading bay and on the roof.

Outside is another glowy-eyed creature in a garbage can. Probably Oscar the Grouch from the Muppets films. Could just be another Oompa-Loompa. (I think there’s another Oompa-Loompa on one of the other buildings, but I forgot where.)

The Roku headquarters. Probably not a movie reference.

There is a diner that looks familiar, but I can’t quite place it.

There is what appears to be a police station. If it’s not generic, I don’t get the reference.

I think that’s all of the foreground buildings.

If anyone who doesn’t have Roku wants to play along: Roku Screensaver | Roku City Stroll: Movie Magic - YouTube

The girlfriend says that there’s a window with a lamp in it that references a movie with a lamp, but she can’t recall the movie’s name, and I’ve evidently never seen it. It’s not by Pixar.

Ferris Wheel…maybe from 1941?

The Space Needle? There’s the Elvis movie It Happened at the World’s Fair and Parallax View. And those are the big ones. Various TV movies/shows and disaster movies. Not even the IMDb lists for it show anything really notable.

A ferris wheel is so generic it could be a million movies, from State Fair to Ace in the Hole (a.k.a The Big Circus).

I see the Daily Planet newspaper building. That’s where Clark Kent works.
The tall building next to it could be the Stark Industries/Avengers tower.
The giant generic 60’s robot could be just about any robot from the era. The Day the Earth Stood Still maybe.

That’s most likely Nashville’s AT&T Building, locally known as the Batman Building. It was built in 1994, so it’s not in most of the movies I can think of that are set there (Altman’s Nashville, The Thing Called Love, The Green Mile). While researching, I just learned that the first chase scene in The Matrix (Trinity and Agents on rooftops) was shot in Nashville; the building pops up a few times in the distance.

The movie theater from that Jim Carrey film about a theater? (googles) The Majestic?

Did the Space needle feature in Sleepless in Seattle?

The building with the cafe in front looks like the building Wreck It Ralph breaks.

To the right of the volcano, is that one of the cities from Lord of the Rings? Minus Trinth or whatever…

There’s eyeballs staring out of a trash can at the bottom at the beginning. I wonder if it’s Oscar the Grouch or something else? Like Pink Panther.

There is a Tardis as well. At least, that is how my wife and daughter interpret it:

The blimp may be a reference to Black Sunday, a 1977 film in which terrorists plan to detonate bombs attached to the Goodyear blimp over the Super Bowl.

It looks much more like the Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz than Minas Tirith.

No, but the Empire State Building did.

And if you’ll look at the top of the courthouse steps on the left, there’s the hoverboard from BttF.

Nice! The only thing I could think of was that one Family Guy episode (which was probably a parody of Black Sunday).

Ah! So it’s not from one of the Star Wars films. That definitely looks like Stark Tower.

The billboard/jumbotron building has a few interesting ones:

• Donut with sprinkles reminds me of Homer Simpson
  • Blue Sun from Firefly
  • THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

I haven’t come across anyone who has identified the figure with the binoculars, or is that someone from Barbershop?

Is that Slimer in the Ghostbusters’ building?

Could the Space Needle be Chronicle?

Haven’t seen that yet. Thanks for the link!