Mr Trump's retaliations

Seriously? I have seen and heard comments on this daily since January 2017 in personal conversations, Facebook, Twitter, on this board, mainstream news media, you name it.

Everything is personal to Trump, which is a bad trait to have when you represent an entire country.

While in theory I appreciate the advantages of presidential candidates being certified as physically and mentally healthy, there’s no way to establish reasonable criteria for qualification/disqualification and no way to insulate the process from abuse, with the result that the electoral results can be annulled or perverted by yet another means of jiggery-pokery. The current system would work just fine if it weren’t for the widespread complicity of the Republican party and its various corporate and international allies. Which means that the problem isn’t Trump; it’s much, much bigger than that.

As for the QEII thing: once again Trump is making statements that are not only the complete opposite of reality but are contradicting events that happened on internationally-broadcast live television. “What you see isn’t really happening”…

Jeez. Can we fast-forward to November 2020. If that doesn’t work, fast forward to Novbember 2024, if we’re all still alive by then.

He is not childish at all. He’s evil. It’s different. He chooses to act this way. Children are childish because they’re not capable of better. Trump deliberately chooses to abuse people. Calling it childish is badly missing the point.

So, a childish devil?

It depends how things work out. If anti-ethics anti-integrity anti-evidence candidates remain popular for a few cycles, then one of them will entrench himself as a dictator, and it will take Civil War II to get him out.

No, just an actual example of an evil human being. No more, no less.

I would argue that he needs to debase others to feel good about himself.

Confident people in power are able to accept they have erred in at least some cases. The fact that he is unable to demonstrates he is a coward. A powerful one, but still a coward.

Well, sort of, but not in the ordinary straightforward sense. He is not afraid of the children, for example. What he’s afraid of is facing the truth, and (secondarily) afraid of having his “cover blown” by (a) losing people to debase and (b) losing his perceived audience of “important admirers” like presidents Kim and Putin. To say he’s actually afraid of a group of children is either naive or disingenuous.

Doesn’t matter the reason he is terrified of children, he is still a coward that is terrified of children.

But I do agree that it is his leverage of the alt-right that drove DACA and the cages.

I refuse to link to it but search for ‘Why I am not a White Nationalist or neo-Nazi’ by Vijay Prozak as a tortured example on how his nationalist fans claim to be non-racist.

That essay is from the 90’s but not to far off from the Proud boys or Infowars screed.

That fear of inadequacy will drive him to insane lengths…and is still cowardly. He will always chose to avoid being defaced despite the costs to his family, loved ones or country. I personally think his obsession Kim and Putin is because he lacks the backbone to be a true leader and wishes to be a dictator, once again to protect his fragile ego.

I don’t know what to make of this, but the Votemaster has pointed out several times that Trump is unwilling to fire someone in person. He will fire them via Twitter or get Kelly or someone else to fire them. He really has a defective personality.