Mundane...Pointless..Stufffffffff

Here are all my HTML skills: < p > and < /p >
and
<marquee>marquee</marquee>

How do you do the little faces?

Not that I ever would, I think they’re a little too cute, but I’m still curious.

type in : ) without the space for :slight_smile:
type in ; ) without the space for :wink:
type in : ( without the space for :frowning:

now, was it : O (without the space, of course) for :O? Let’s see…

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

“I get along well with everybody.” --I.M.F.

Guess not.

: 0 for :0
: o for :o

Also, I think I forgot : D for :smiley: (is that right)?

Surely if you know marquue, you also know the second most annoying html <blink>command</blink>

<blink>Catrandom</blink>

That should be marquee, and since I’ve blown the joke, I meant the dreaded “blink” tag. Or doesn’t that work anymore?

Never mind.

Catrandom

I’ve only used smileys once on this board, in the “Don’t you hate…” thread.

Just thought I’d share that. I’ll shut up now.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Well, you can be slightly less trivial. The last MPSIMS was november, so this is for Dec, I guess.
Gotta go. I have to take my daughter to school (7 miles), then that delays me so much that it takes over an hour more. It’s much easier to bring her home. She’s going to change preschools in Jan, the school is too understaffed. She’s ready to read and they don’t even realize this. She’ll be 5 in March.

I accidently made the “O” face once.

Everyday I must live with the shame.

That is embarrassing Chief Scott. :o

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

I have a sick husband at home…looks like the flu. This is two days straight now- hopefully he’ll be better soon.
Zette

Work a little bit harder on improving your
low self esteem, you stupid freak!
Click here for some GOOD news for a change Zettecity

Thank you kindly, Kat! :wink:

That was the first and very last time.

<blink> is this it?</blink>

what does this do?</p>

Save The Endangered Jackalope! Send Cash Now! If You Do This, I Will Use The Cash To Save Any Jackalope That I Happen To Find! Send Cash Now! Before It’s Too Late! My Bills, I Mean The Jackalope’s Bills Are Due The 15th Of The Month!
This has been a message from the Illuminated Committee To Save The Jackalope. Fnord.

Well I posted at this other board that I can get to from work. It gets about 20 posts a day, so it’s easy to keep up with. i realized after 1 week I had posted more than several people in 3 months. There’s so manytopics here, that somehow I keep up 3 posts a day even with nothing to say.
I’m writing a 3 page humorous story about God. Somehow I need to work in the platypus into it.

Someone’s been reading my tutorial. :slight_smile:

My mouth tastes like blood. I should brush my teeth one of these days.

I now have permanent scars from all the times my cat tried to gnaw off my hand.

I never had the candy Lifesavers in years. I need to get some.

I still haven’t gotten the call back from the market where I applied for a job. :frowning:

…and remember, duct tape fixes all your problems, big and small.

Fun with HTML (tutoral) : The True Sequal Give someone an FU

And on the seventh day, after resting, a football game and a six pack, God created the platypus. And he saw that it was good.

Until he woke up Monday and realized what he had done.

December always seems to me like a month to think back on the past year. As teenagers, my girlfriends and I used to keep calendars throughout the year and on new years eve we would have a p.j. party and compare notes.

Would be fun again, except I no longer wear p.j.'s.

Hmmm December. so far its been pretty mundane and unrestful… but things are picking up.

Tonite I will paralyze myself with paralyzers… beware of slurring, slanting posts.

I am me… accept it or not.

December is also for Christmas cards. For some people I write a letter that I print on plain paper. Mine is similar to my wife’s letter, but more pessimistic and sarcastic.

You folks haven’t been very busy earlier today. I found one or two things worth reading today (Mullinator, Satan), but there’s nothing much in GQ today.