MY 69TH POST

Yeah! Yeah yeah! Hey I figure, if Gunslinger can post for 666 posts, I can celebreate ~69~. :slight_smile:

Bow down and worship me- or just submit this for Threadspotting- I am officially speshul.

Just couldn’t wait 'til 100, eh? :rolleyes:

That’s ok. 69’s fine with me :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

And besides, I’m specialler.

The Grand and Glorious Sixty Nine!
Topic of song and fable.

All hail the crossing of the threshold!

“Sixty-Nine” seems like a good number for a post count party–especially at the SDMB! The most “Intellectual/Sexual” message board on the Internet! All you dopers are a big bunch of SEX CRAZED PEOPLE!!! Whoops!..<gasp>, I forgot!..I’m a doper too. :eek: :smiley:

Thank you. In the word of Scott Weiland (sp?) I feel I’ve come of age. I have passed the ritual, I am now a woman. (I did have my sixteenth birthday 2 days ago, and I have my 69th- okay seventieth- post now.) I can hold my own with the other Straight Dopers!! ::cackles:: I wish Cecil could see me in all my glory.

Thanks for responding to this, you guys. I didn’t think anyone else would. :slight_smile:

We dopers have a long hard tradition of being sex crazed, monkey obsessed, and generally out of the norm.

I can hardly wait until my 169th post. Because even though thats not sixty nine, it’s close. Oh!! I’m changing my quote. Hold on.

Congrats on your 69th. 69 is always a cool number. I like 69. In honor of your 69th post I’m going to give you a song.
Sit On my face and tell me that you love me
I’ll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you oralize when I’m between your thighs
You blow me away
Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I’ll sit on your face and then I’ll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places
And play 'till we’re blown away.

See, Monty Python was a bunch of perverts too. :slight_smile:

Any excuse for a party. But next time you have to bring beer, at the very minimum.

69 is a great number for a party, my 69th post was about oral sex, unintentionally too. :slight_smile: So where’s the beer and hot naked guys?

Kitty

Crap Weasel

What do I see right after I make my 69th post in another thread?

This.

The story of my life.

[Drew Carrey]

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

[/Drew Carrey]

Congrat’s, Zoggie!

Thank you. Thank you all. And thanks for the lovely song, Hypergirl. It was just 69ish.

I’m sorry I have no beer. ::breaks out the champagne:: k, good enough?

I’m making a song of my own! It’s called “Ode to 69.”

Also…uh, that’s it. We can also continue with the festivities.