I'm up to 98 posts, 99 with this one!

My question is, what next? It’s not like I’ve been especially selective with the first 99. I learned the ropes, got my lumps, posted too hastily at times. But my clicker clock is poised to add another digit and I firmly believe a Doper’s 100th post should be special.

Do you remember a 100th post that you’d like to share? Are there any currently open threads I could post to that would give me an especially poignant, unforgettable number 100? Do I need to start planning now for post number 1000? 10,000? 1,000,000? (MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

This really belongs in MPSIMS, right? AARRRGGGHHH! I can’t believe it, my 100th post! What a waste! All the planning, the tons of confetti, the billowing balloons, the mariachi band, all of it wasted!!!

Let me be the first to say Congratulations, choosybeggar. Don’t worry, I expect a nice mod will move this to MPSIMS for you. :cool:

I’m not a MOD so I can’t move it.

3½¢
When you give someone a present, do not spoil it by telling them how to enjoy it.

Congrats, choosbeg (you don’t mind the nickname, do you? I myself just passed 700, but I’ve never thrown a post party for myself because I’d be afraid nobody would show up.

I promise to come to your 800 if you come to my 700 :slight_smile:

Well, choosy, at least it was in a thread you started yourself.

Good for you. :smiley:

Well, happy 100. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by betenoir *

You’ve got a deal.