My eyes are dilated....

…and I left the Eye Doctor without getting the reverse drops. Will I ever not look like an Owl again?

There are reverse drops?

If someone slaps you on the back you’ll be stuck that way forever.

Never heard of reverse drops either.

In the past they have given me drops that make your eyes go back to normal faster.

Interesting. I just Googled and apparently reverse drops are no longer used because they had bad potential side effects and made little difference. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to give advice to Mrs. Brisby and spread the word about pollution.

Nevermore.

[sub]Damn, wrong bird…[/sub]

who? whooooooo?

Never run into “reverse drops” either. Just be patient and stay out of the sun or wear sunglasses.

Just squint a lot.

Owls are quite handsome birds, actually.

A quick shot of heroin will fix that up.

Just hope that the eyes un-dilate at the same rate. Several years back, one eye went back to normal quickly, and the other was dilated for what felt like twelve hours. I couldn’t see a damn thing clearly and got a headache.

Well, look on the bright side. Now we can ask you for your opinion…

… just how many licks Does it take to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Pop…? :smiley:

I was bummed when they stopped making those reversal drops. They worked for me.

On the other hand, when I had my last exam done, it was a winter evening that offered a full moon and something special: diamond dust. Diamond dust are ice crystals that hover at ground level and turn every light source into a rainbow maker. Walking out of the office with dialated eyes and the moon rising was a huge visual treat that I know I’ll never experience again. I walked around in the dark for over an hour enjoying the view.

I’m actually blind in one eye so had this happened I wouldn’t notice :slight_smile:

That sounds extremely cool!