My Fucked-Up Family and their disgusting Pea Soup

How was this sauce difference from the normal white fish-taco sauce? You’ve had fish tacos before, right? they come with a runny white sauce on them.

I wouldn’t have minded if it were just a little of the cum sauce, but it was as if the tacos were the star of a bukkake film.

So, your tacos had more sauce than you wanted. Nothing wrong with the sauce itself, and you acknowledge that it’s normal for fish tacos to have such sauce. Yet, despite knowing that fish tacos come with a white sauce and claiming to have such distaste for the stuff that you refer to it as semen, you ordered fish tacos anyway. And didn’t order them without white sauce. And didn’t send them back when you discovered your mistake.

So you could complain about your uncle.

I’ve had fish tacos once before. One time, at The Cheesecake Factory in Indianapolis. I do not remember any white sauce being on them.

I’m chuckling right now because I’m imagining your post being spoken in a courtroom by my uncle as the defense attorney for Casa de Isaac.

I suspect you have had some kind of Americanized fish tacos. Proper fish tacos have fried fish, cabbage, and white sauce, with a lime to squirt over them. Sometimes they have some salsa/pico on them, but not always.

Ha ha! Point taken about my uptightedness. Personally, having been to a really crappy Mexican restaurant in the midwest with people who claimed to love it, I’m still leaning toward the fact that they didn’t actually intend to get you bad food just to be jerks. Leaving you for 2 hours and serving a thin soup as the whole meal is still incredibly rude, though.

I can’t add anything productive, but I think “Fish Tacos and Semen Sauce, starring Ron Jeremy” would get a lot of rentals.

And, continuing the theme, I notice that the banner add as I type this is “Help Cover Hillary’s Face”…

I make fish tacos out of a recipe I found in the newspaper. The white sauce is mayonnaise thinned with water. The only restaurant fish tacos I have had were at a Del Taco in Las Vegas, and they had the mayo sauce, too.