My husband's ball scratching is driving me nuts.

He doesn’t have a rash or anything. I don’t know how he can tell, 'cause I would think all that scratching would cause redness.

The google ads I’m seeing are “Dad Search” :confused: “Shaving Private Ryan” and “Stress Balls” :smiley:

Google Ad: Weighted Balls!

Cafe Society thread, the one about “If money wasn’t an issue, what would you have for dinner?”
The last post in that thread when I went to make mine was someone talking about a mushroom pizza. I had mentioned upthread that money wasn’t so much an issue as my gallbladder is, but I can’t get it out until February. My big, juicy mushrooms are slathered all over a thick steak, you see.

I would link to it, but right now opening a second browser is going all wonky on me, and I don’t feel like doing it the slow way. I didn’t post my big juicy mushroom post over in that thread last night because frankly, I just felt jinxed. :frowning:

Cheech, I sincerely hope you didn’t accidently cross post something on the above-mentioned thread about scratching balls! :smiley:

Sorry, just had to post about this Ad that strikes me as rather humorous:

There’s a fungus among us!

Best.crosspost.evar!

Anastaseon, you have the distinct honor of posting the first two posts that have made me cry in hilarity. I just completely lost it and spit Fruity Pebbles out of my nose. The first post was funny in itself, but the second one - I really thought you were dying to go home for your husband’s mushrooms.

Unfortunately, I am never going to look at mushrooms the same way. And I adore mushrooms.

E.

Anastasaeon, I actually cackled. I didn’t even know I could do that. Thanks!

I’m not a doctor! However, if it is really that painful, he should get checked. There’s lots of stuff that can be infecting him. I’ve had this misfortune of dealing with a minor case of scabies. That stuff is nasty and the itch is unbelivable.

Just tell him that you don’t want to catch whatever it is that he has, so no sex until the scratchintg stops.

I’m afraid I’m much more intrigued by what exactly does Anastasaeon do as part of her daily AM routine? She says she comes face to face with Wood. Does that mean you have a bottle of Pledge and are polishing the furniture? Is my naivety showing?

Am I being whooshed? She apparently is in intimate contact with her husband’s wood - that is, his erection.

nod

Better than the fungi Ms Belfry apparently has at home.

Oh. My. God. (Part 2)

Now I have these visions of a tree stump surrounded by delicious mushrooms.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Does he shave down below? Shaving increases or decreases the general itchiness of my testicular region depending on how long I go between shaves.

Can’t speak for all men but not my own pants in my case…

And I loved how you squeezed balls and nuts into the title.

I scratch my husbands balls, when we watch tv, or laying in bed,i did it one day and he loves it he says my nails are the right length and I’m a lot softer. He really enjoys it. and honestly I don’t mind as long as he’s happy.

zombie or no

keep those cooties moving.