My nose won't stop tingling!

Really, it’s that simple. For about a week I guess, the tip of my nose has been tingling at random. Usually it subsides for a few seconds if I scratch it but it eventually comes back. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Yeah, that’s usually the first sign…

Do you happen to have cold sores or any other variety of herpes?

Nope.

Means you’re going to kiss a fool. :slight_smile:

Been telling any whoppers lately? 'Cause I think Pinocchio felt a bit of a tingling . . .

Seriously, though, maybe an allergy? There are lots of foods I’m allergic to, and when I eat them, my nose itches.

I just want to protest at you posting this thread. Now my nose is tingling and I’m trying to avoid this thread.

:mad: :smack:

My nose does that on particularily bad allergy days. Usually anti-histamines help it stop, but some days it still ITCHES like mad.

Maybe someone is following you around, opening cans of coke, and holding them right under your nose when you’re not looking?

I believe aliens took you aboard their ship and implanted a device in your nose that reports back to them from time to time. Scratching temporarily interrupts the signal. Have your nose X-rayed. :rolleyes:

Been around any dry erase boards lately?

The only times my nose gets tingly like that. . .actually quite ITCHY, is when I’ve been working around a dry erase board. When I’m training a group or doing a presentation, I’ve learned to NOT TOUCH MY FACE if I’ve had to do anything at the board.

There’s just something wrong about watching your trainer eventually try to claw the nose right off her face!! :eek:

You nickname ain’t Sam? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooh I’m hoping for this one! A fool, though? Eh, they’re all fools. :wink:

My allergies haven’t been acting up, and nose tingling doesn’t happen when they do act up.

I do have a dry-erase board in my room but I’ve had it for probably 10 years…now that I think about it, I think my nose tingling episodes are less frequent when in my room. Solution? Become a shut-in. Perhaps that plan is flawed.

ouryL, I’d love to know what you’re talking about.