My odd fetishes! Please explain/critique/psychoanalyze!

I noticed a lot of unusual fetishes have some common threads, particularly control.

Guys who fantasize about women who are really androids? Or fantasize about having sex-bots? Sounds to me like they appeal to the concept of having 100% control over someone.

Even erotic furries, I think, involve some degree of control; people keep dogs for pets, and other people dress up as dogs for sexual gratification.

I totally have the same exact fetish. It even started when i was a little kid too.

As to why, well, that Wonder Woman show and the Batman reruns just hit you at the right time during your development.

I’ve tried this one, and it never did anything for me. But it doesn’t totally mess with my head, like crushers or anything.

I could see being turned on by it in the right circumstances. Real girl, already confirmed as attractive. She tries to fight it, but she can’t. She falls, and you see a little something you don’t expect to see. And then you see someone rescue her… Yeah, it could work.

But then again, so could furry if all it is a girl in a fury bikini and maybe cat ears.

• tries to imagine what a fury bikini would look like*

Yeah, it was a typo, but a good one.

I used to have a thing for zombies…

Wow! It looks like this old thread has been resurrected!

Thanks for all the replies!

I continue to have fun with this odd fetish of mine. I have a Deviant Art page:

I have been drawing some pics of my own lately, mostly of my heroine “Panther Girl”, and I also commission pics from various different artists. One guy, “mike51b”, (also at Deviant Art), shares my fetish, and likes my characters so much that her does Poser stories with them getting KOed and captured.

I made up my character “Panther Girl” way back in the 1970s. I borrowed the name from the serial “Panther Girl of the Kongo”, but my character, Monica Denise Campbell, is completely different from the Phyllis Coates miniskirted jungle girl of the 1955 serial. Monica is a black superheroine who (surprise!) gets KOed a lot!

I have several other characters – “Occulta, the Witch of the Silvery Star” and the Polecat are sexy, scantily-clad superheroines. Some of my villains include: “Powerhouse Pam”, “Gigginthrope the Humantelope”, “Gytalf the Utmost”, and the “Dastardly Disruptor” (the Disruptor is basically me, thrust into the “cartooniverse” as a bizarre villain who has the power to emit various types of disruptive energies from his ridiculously-long pinky fingernails).

Weird, wild stuff!

Ok just ran across this thread…and I have to say I have the most bizzare fetish/fantasy I have always had it. For some reason it totally turns me on to imagine a beautiful blonde in a bikini totally dominating several savage animals such as lions or bears The fantasy is she totally dominates them and when they cant take anymore she sexily lights and cigerette and finishes them off by blowing her smoke directly in there faces then she poses over them with her foot on there heads…very weird I know but I have always had this fantasy.

I think it has its charms when whispered hoarsely. But that’s just me talkin’.

That is interesting. It is nice to have really “far out there” fantasies, isn’t it?
For me, it just reinforces my individuality. Ha!

i like to see wonderwomen captured and tied down ,then her captor slowly drains her of her powers .i have a belt fetish ever since i was a kid, i love the power belt its a perfect weakness and it can be hidden under there cloths. i liked it so much i addopted it for my own i ware a belt hidden under my cloths ,it makes me feel stronger and more powerful and if its takin off i do realy feel weak ,its kinda my ressistance against someone trying to make me break. if its on they cant break me my gfriend found that out the hard way , she to wares one and is into all my kinks i also ware kinky thongs always. i think stripping someone to there panties should be a torment in itsself i cant be very tough and cocky when my girlfriend or whom ever hand cuffs me and exposes my kinky little thongs its suposed to be protected and know ones supose to be able to undo my pants and revil my thongs or my belt i get turned on just thinkig of not being able to protect my privet parts my gfriend had to tie me up and strip my pants down because i wouldnt let her undoit willingly she was very aroused seeing my gstring thongs and my belt she knew i was hiding somthing any hoo i too like to keep the panties on and i love it when i see that super heroin all tough and strong get caught by her female villin and punished for being better,stronger then her. i want to see more dirty talk and more ass and leg worship i realy like to hear them tell things like “your not so tough now with out your powers” or im going to break your willpower and steal your powerful juices or something to that effect one more thing enough with the gagging i want to hear wonder women beg hellplessly lol sorry so long winded but i too thought i was alone

Ahaha WTF? Holy shit. Thanks, Chief.

I like when you’re reading what you think is a new thread only to realize you already posted in it.

My fetish now is not capitalizing letters at the beginning of sentences. Turns me on something wild.

That’s a bit vivid; anyone who wants to start a thread that’s a tad more analytical is welcome to do so.