My Sig (Testing)

This is a test of Various features when making a post. It should also show my new sig.

Well, this should show my sig then…

Well, is my sig in this post? If not I’ll just delete the d@mned thing :slight_smile:

Ah-Ha!!! It apperars that I have to manually check the box in the Options section when I post a message to include my sig. And here I was expecting it to be appended to all my messages automatically. I seem to have the hang of this now (at last, sigh). ;j

Ah-Ha!!! It apperars that I have to manually check the box in the Options section when I post a message to include my sig. And here I was expecting it to be appended to all my messages automatically. I seem to have the hang of this now (at last, sigh). ;j

-Spoke too soon. ID10T error. This should be it now… (annoying how a preview de-selects the “Show Signature” check box)

If you go on your User CP page and select “Edit Options”, you can choose whether your signature should be included by default or not.

Strange - you can’t. I was 99 % you could, but while it works for the notification, it doesn’t for the sig. Sorry.

Thanks anyway. :smiley: