My Wife Is Beating Her Meat As I Write!

Mpb,

Thanks and SERVUS, my friend. Dondra really outdid herself today. The Knödel and her Rollauden (I had forgotten there’s a “u” in there :smack:) along with the Black Forest cake made her the star of the show. My only job was grilling the Nürnberger and Türinger bratwursts and cleanup afterwards.

Everyone had a great time and major kudos to my sweet wife for making our Oktoberfest a success, even though she was in a lot of pain the whole time (the reason for the neck surgery next week). She pretty much fell into my arms after the last couple left.:frowning:

3.2 in Utah? I remember that from my Air Force days. I remember not being able to get a buzz off that stuff unless I chugged it! So I guess there’s just beer and wine to be had in Utah? No liquor stores? Ah Jeez! Poor guy!:(:slight_smile:

Well, I feel a beer-headache coming on so I’ll close this out. Thanks for the post, Mpb!

Quasi

Wo sind die Bilder? I mean, ‘Where da pix?’

Hey John

We are at the hospital. Had to admit D after sge developed some chest tightness/pain. She’s on anti arrythmia meds (PAC’s?A fib), and anti-clot med. Not sure about that one, but it isn’t heparin or coumadin.

She’s not doing too well and has a lot of weakness and shortness of breath. B/P and O2 sats are good, but we’re worried about the sob.

Don’t know how long we’ll be here, but I’ll get the pics loaded as soon as we get her better abd we’re home. take a look at the blog for the whole story. We didn’t come here excpecting the cardiac issues.

Thanks, buddy!

Quasi

Crikey! Sending good thoughts your way.