My wife just left me...(but not in a bad way!)

This morning I drove my wife to BWI for her move to Seattle. While there, she’ll stay with my sister, play with our niece, and look for work. Once she gets a job, I get to pack up and drive a U-Haul cross-country.

Tonight, I get to watch whatever TV I want, play whatever video games I want, spend as much time surfing the net as I want, and when I go to bed, I get as much sprawling room as I want.:slight_smile:

Tomorrow, I’ll get to watch whatever TV I want, but she won’t be there. I’ll play whatever video games I want, but she won’t be there. I’ll spend as much time surfing the net as I want, but she won’t be there. When I go to bed, well…:frowning:

She lands in a half hour, and I hope she finds something good soon. I want to play with my niece, too.

And I know I’ll want someone to steal the covers again.

Go Steph!

Aguecheek, I know exactly how you feel. I am in Atlanta GA right now and my boyfriend (that I have lived with for the past year and dated for the past 2) is in South Carolina with a new job. He has only been gone a week, and I am absolutely miserable. At least I get to see him on the weekends though, but i still hate it. My lease here doesn’t run out until the end of June and I havent found a job in SC yet, so I cant very well move yet. When I went to visit him this past weekend, I took him the PS2, so now I don’t even have that to play with. I hope she finds something soon so that you two can be together. Best of luck to you guys!!

Speaking as one who knows, you are going to love it here!

How sweet! I hope she finds something soon.
But DO enjoy the sprawling space while it lasts…there are just some things in life worth savoring :smiley:

My ex-wife once had to be away for 6 months to do scientific research in Jamaica (she tells me she didn’t enjoy it). I too ejoyed the sudden freedom. However, I also found out that when she returned that I didn’t really miss her as much as I liked the freedom thus…

I’m not bitchin’, I’m just saying.

Good luck to Steph in finding a job soon. It is nice to feel single again for a little while, but I know you’re going to start missing her pretty soon!

Par-tay! You supply the beer and the food, and we’ll supply, um, us!

Tell me, does your wide object to toasted meerkats, stolen vans, fireworks, and moose schlongs? She does? Well, don’t tell her then!

PARTY AT AGUECHEEK’S HOUSE!