Name one of your good health habits, and one bad one

Good: Don’t smoke, rarely (as in every 3-4 months) drink.

Bad: I love sweets

I get a lot of exercise
but not enough sleep.

Cool, I won’t worry about it then. So I get to list another bad one…um, I eat a lot of candy and ice cream and not nearly enough veggies.

Good: I exercise regularly.

Bad: I eat an awful lot of the food I shouldn’t

Good: I follow the WW Core program, and maintain a healthy weight through a balance of whole grains, lean meats, veggies, fruits, fat free milk products, and healthy oils.

Bad: I live on Diet Mt. Dew, in addition to the above.

Susan

Good: I exercise every day and am in absolutely terrific shape.
Bad: I’m in the process of getting down from 9% to 7% bodyfat. Whenever I get really close, my body starts to interpret EVERYTHING as a hunger signal. Oh, arm hurts? You must be hungry. So I overeat every now and then.

Good: I’m pretty compulsive about getting in enough exercise.

Bad: I don’t eat nearly enough veggies. (And I loooooove devil dogs.)

Good: I hardly ever have processed food in the house. (no lunchables, frozen ready meals, soda, etc.)

Bad: I don’t watch my cholesterol, even though genetics mean that I could produce enough to bottle it for profit.

The Good: My diet is very well balanced, and my supplements effective and well-researched. This includes not being a vegan. :dubious:

The Bad: If you hand it to me and it smolders, it’s going in my lungs.

Good: I floss every day.

Bad: I never exercise.

Holy crap. That’s… impressive. Are you training for the Iron Man, or something?

Good: I get plenty of sleep.
Bad: I smoke.

Good: I limit my calories to 1500 a day (I know, still sounds like a lot, but I’m a big person and it’ll go down in time as my weight drops more) and go to the gym now.

Bad: Too many of those calories consist of chips and snacks, so I don’t eat enough actual volume of food and am always hungry.

Good: I go to Jazzercise at least three times a week

Bad: I have a really bad fast food habit. I think if I could just drop Coke, it would help a lot because I end up going just so I can get a big Coke and I end up ordering the food just because I’m there. If I didn’t drink Coke, I think I could drop the burger and fries pretty easily. Anybody have any tips? I’ve tried quitting many times before but it just never sticks…

Good: Plain water is my favorite drink.

Bad: I eat too much.

Good: I quit smoking 4 years ago, started exercising a few months back, I try to eat right.

Bad: Work mids so I don’t sleep good, & I drink tons of coffee to stay awake all night.

Good: I laugh a lot
Bad: Chocolate is a food group in Booworld

Nah, I just wanna have really rippin’ abs.

WikiAnswers - How many teaspoonfuls of sugar is the equivalent to (a can of coke)…39 divided by 4 gives you 9.75 teaspoons of sugar in one can of Coke.

It would make a huge difference - try spooning 10 teaspoons of sugar into a coke sized glass of water and try to drink that. Try drinking only water and lots of it - set yourself a week of this. Buy a case of coke and keep it at home - that way you don’t have the excuse to enter the fat “food” place. Good luck!

I get regular exercise.

I have a weakness for carbs.