Name that fictional royal or aristocrat!

[QUOTE=C K Dexter Haven]
“Porthos”? I don’t think his ancestry or title were revealed, but he was one of Dumas’ Three Muskateers, if that’s whom you had in mind.
[/QUOTE]

In the sequel to Les Trois mousquetaires, Vingt ans après, Porthos is a baron.

Oops, sorry, the phone rang, and then I forgot to refresh.

[QUOTE=BrainGlutton]
Duncan – King of Scotland (King of Scots?) in MacBeth (the one MacBeth murders to gain the throne)
[/QUOTE]

Both Duncan and Macbeth were real kings of Scotland, though Shakespeare’s play is inaccurate historically. The OP specified “fictional” royals/aristocrats.

Sorry, K, the phone rang and I forgot to refresh before posting.

[QUOTE=Alive At Both Ends]
Both Duncan and Macbeth were real kings of Scotland, though Shakespeare’s play is inaccurate historically. The OP specified “fictional” royals/aristocrats.
[/QUOTE]

I did mean ‘Duncan’ from Macbeth, but if the OP says it’s not kosher I’ll withdraw it. No harm done.

[QUOTE=glhoule]
Titles mean nothing in the US. A person named Baron Von Trapp is assumed to have a first name Baron.
[/QUOTE]

Were you trying to post here? Because I don’t see how this is at all relevant.

Jen Brozzek

Rygel XVI

Rygel XVI – Dominar (devant) of the Hynerian Empire, Farscape

[QUOTE=Kythereia]
I did mean ‘Duncan’ from Macbeth, but if the OP says it’s not kosher I’ll withdraw it. No harm done.
[/QUOTE]

It’s kosher, I think. The Scottish kings in Macbeth - hell, the kings, queens, dukes and duchesses, and misc. aristocrats appearing in virtually any Shakespeare play - are clearly fictional, even if their names happen to match those of actual people.

Here’s some :

Kalvan
Selenay
Vlad Taltos
Kea Richards
Phelan
Fell
Robero
Incarnadine
Aevar
Mondrogan

Kalvan – Great King of Hos-Hostigos, Lord Kalvan of Otherwhen, H. Beam Piper

[QUOTE=BrainGlutton]
Kalvan – Great King of Hos-Hostigos, Lord Kalvan of Otherwhen, H. Beam Piper
[/QUOTE]
< claps >

[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
Here’s some :
Phelan

[/QUOTE]

Phelan, Ilkhan of one of the Warrior Clans in the Battletech novels?

Vlad Toltos is from a series by Steven Brust. Not sure of the series name, but I remember reading *The Book of Jhereg * and others from the series.

[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Phelan, Ilkhan of one of the Warrior Clans in the Battletech novels?
[/QUOTE]
Nope.

[QUOTE=Khadaji]
Vlad Toltos is from a series by Steven Brust. Not sure of the series name, but I remember reading *The Book of Jhereg * and others from the series.
[/QUOTE]
Ah, but what’s his title ? No cookie without the title.

[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
Nope.

Ah, but what’s his title ? No cookie without the title.
[/QUOTE]

Geez, its been 10 or 15 years since I read him last. But I think it is baronet. I don’t remember, I do recall he was sometimes referred to as Lord Taltos, but that doesn’t clear it up for me.

Incarnadine is King of Castle Perilous, in DeChancie’s Castle Perilous books.

New one:

Lan Mandragoran

[QUOTE=jayjay]
New one:

Lan Mandragoran
[/QUOTE]

Eh? What’s that? Lady Mondegreen?

Robert Baratheon - Robert I, King of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros (from George R.R. Martin’s Song of Fire and Ice series).