Name the movie/TV show from the minor occurrence

Just the barest description of something happening in one scene/a few scenes.

1. A lone man in a courtroom reads some legal papers and smiles slightly.
  2. A truck suddenly stops in an intersection, blocking a van; the surly truck driver gets knocked out by the impatient van driver.
  3. A merry-go-round horse lifts its tail and poops eleven large dice (by actual count).
  4. A man in a drugstore, with his eyes shut, moves the lever of an old-fashioned cigar lighter–and gets a flame.
  5. A woman in an indoor conservatory clips roses off stems–and keeps the stems.
  6. A brunette woman wears bizarre clothes–including a spiked dog collar–as she does laboratory work.
  7. One man comes home drunk and despondent; one woman has a male guest at dinner who shocks her by getting her into a clench; a dog is lowered to the ground in a basket.
  8. Sailors are ordered to strip down one by one; one jokes with the ensign about “swallowing a key.”
  9. A typhoon-like storm hits the Gulf of Mexico–and only one boat remains afloat.
  10. Two plainclothes policemen break in on two youths who have been taking drugs–and one turns out to be dead.
  11. A tall man in a Hawaiian shirt races for the door to his dwelling, with two Dobermans on his heels.
  12. A curious woman descends stairs into a basement; she finds a dressed-up skeleton under a bare light bulb hanging from the ceiling.
  13. A man finds a woman hanged from the ceiling, in front of a staircase–and her blood pours out of her like powder.
  14. In a junkyard, an older man smugly carries a small grill (like for a toaster oven) to a truck; a younger man takes it from him and makes him carry a big tank to the truck.
  15. One man talking to a group of men finds that a few others are ignoring him and playing tic-tac-toe on the table.

5 - The Addams Family

7 - Rear Window

12 - Psycho

I have no clue to the rest, unless 9 is Forrest Gump?

1. It’s a Wonderful Life

2. Dragnet (the Blue Boy episode)

3. The Andromeda Strain

1. NCIS

2. Magnum, PI (I think)

1. Sanford & Son

3 is Silent Movie.

Regards,
Shodan

1. Falling Down (?)

2. Run Lola Run (?)

1. Forrest Gump
  1. Perry Mason

2. The Caine Mutiny

Without reading any responses, as I want to get these on my own.

1. A lone man in a courtroom reads some legal papers and smiles slightly.

Inherit the Wind

1. A merry-go-round horse lifts its tail and poops eleven large dice (by actual count).

Silent Movie

1. A man in a drugstore, with his eyes shut, moves the lever of an old-fashioned cigar lighter–and gets a flame.

It’s a Wonderful Life

1. A woman in an indoor conservatory clips roses off stems–and keeps the stems.

The Addams Family

Wow, the rest seemed really familiar. But beyond me.

D’OH!

Here are some more:

T1: An actor brags about his hat.

T2: A man falls down an elevator shaft onto a bunch of bullets.

T3: A clown fails to leave New York.

T4: A woman tells children that they will make their parents sick.

T5: A girl’s Jello jiggles.

T6: A stage hand holds his nose.

T7: A man eavesdrops on his own house, and hears his wife with another man.

No clue, but my guess is Arrested Development. That’s probably wrong.

Yeah, we just watched “Key Decisions” the other night on DVD. There are no sailors in that ep.

I’m pretty sure this is Angelica Houston in The Addams Family. I haven’t a clue as to the rest.

Quick Change

Citizen Kane

Correct on the last two.

1. The Addams Family TV series opener.
  1. A truck suddenly stops in an intersection, blocking a van; the surly truck driver gets knocked out by the impatient van driver.
    Brokeback Mountain

T5: Airplane!