Nancy Reagan dead at age 94.

Who says it’s unacceptable for conservatives to hate Hillary Clinton? She’s running for president.
Good grief, any opportunity to take a political shot and play the victim I suppose.

Well she was a champion for it once Ronnie could possibly benefit from the treatment. Before that they were against stem cell research.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD Leave the political jabs out of it. It is an inappropriate hijack.

No warning issued, but I do not want this thread derailed by a discussion of current politics and partisan swipes.

I didn’t care for the Reagans or their politics. But as someone who always lists ‘loyalty’ as the most important trait I look for in another person, I have to respect and admire Nancy’s loyalty to her Ronnie. If there is indeed an afterlife and we are aware of it when we pass, I’m sure their reunion with one another yesterday was truly joyous.

I remember the fashion war between her and Raisa Gorbachev. Time said Nancy has been wearing designer clothes for more than 40 years, so there’s no contest. But I thought Raisa was more demure and official-like. The problem was her husband Mikhail.

I forgot to mention her advocacy for stem cell research. To do so in a party where that stance is a third rail took a lot of courage and I admire her for that.