Natalie Harp - uh, what is going on?

Of course, the cargo area is plenty big to park your but in. What I’m trying to say is that it is by no definition of the term a ‘trunk’. Sort of like a backhoe is not a bulldozer. But the media gets that wrong all the time.

The Orange-Melania marriage has to be the most loveless one I have ever heard about in modern times. It’s entirely transactional.

It was sometimes common in old 50s sitcoms to have husband and wife sleep in separate beds – how they ever came to have children was apparently some sort of divine miracle – but they were never portrayed as having separate bedrooms as the Orange One and the Slovenian Golddigger do. Both seem totally devoid of emotion, and given Trump’s permanent resting scowl and persistent malevolence and narcissism, can anyone believe that either of them are actually happy?

Not to defend Trump, but we get the occasional older married couple checking in - always asking for 2 beds - who decide I need to know that at home they sleep in separate bedrooms. As if I want to know.

Not to be that guy, but do we KNOW that those letters are legit and not something cooked up to hurt her reputation with Donny?

I know two couples that sleep in separate bedrooms because of snoring, and ‘jimmy’ legs.

If all my wife and I can get is two queen beds, that’s fine. We might just use one to stage our suitcases.

Donald and Melania don’t just have separate beds. They have separate States. I wonder if she is warming up her lawyers about Natalie. The pre-nup must be staggering.

I’ll bet that his lawyers negotiated the possibility of cheating into the pre-nup.

After all, an SUV is just a station wagon with high T.

It was an SUV. The Secret Service has a fleet of Tahoes, the XL variety, and Suburbans. Both have plenty of room behind the 3rd rows.

Riding in the Ass-End of a Tahoe isn’t nearly as Whack-a-Doodle as chasing his golf cart around Scotland.

Eh. People do often call it a trunk, as it is the analogous storage space in an SUV. And words mean what people use them to mean.

Well, at a minimum, her brother claims this is the sort of shit she’s been up to since she was a teenager. Only the target back then was George W. Bush.

Sweet irony would be Trump lying about a physical relationship with Harp during a deposition. Is Kenneth Starr still alive? Nope, he’s dead. He was also Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyer. Great guy.

If the injected water story is true, where’s the lawsuit? Shouldn’t she have raked in millions in damages?

C’mon. She ain’t as smart as her boss!

Despite sensational thumbnail headlines, i don’t think trump is upset at all. When asked about Ossoff’s “ballroom and Natalie” comment, he just made a Pee Wee zinger, and then immediately started yammering about the ballroom, proving the obsession. Trump is proud of being publicly chased by a relative hottie. He’s still got it!

I’ve been involved in a couple of presidential visits. There are some SUVs in the convoy that have heavily armed uniformed Secret Service agents riding in the cargo area ready to jump out at a moments notice. So it’s not unusual to have people back there in the motorcade. Having someone with an emergency printer ready to jump out is less common.

I do not feel Trump has a normal parental relationship with any of his children.

Normal parents want their children to grow up to be great. Trump wants his children to be smaller than he is he doesn’t want any of them to achieve great success and outshine him.

A revealing anecdote is the use of the name Donald. Trump has always insisted that he be called Donald. He won’t let anybody call him Donny because he says that is a demeaning name that belittles the person it is addressed to.

Trump named his son Donald and addresses him as Donny.

I enjoy this guy’s news summaries. His name is Cody Dahler and he’s a comedy writer in the UK, for newsy-like outlets. Kind of Daily Show content.

He did a good one on Natalie Harp, if you’re interested.

Yep, that’s what we always called it. The second row of seats in vans and some SUVs were the back back. :wink:

I had the experience of being briefly associated with a president and his entourage (and a governor and his groupies). This isn’t just her and its not just Trump.

For the administration I was involved with, the lackeys were every bit as devoted and worshipping, or, if you like, brainwashed, or ‘in love with’ as what I’m seeing people present and discuss here.

Bottom line…its not that she is uniquely odd or devoted. No matter how much you want to make this about Trump and Trumpists being weird in their devotion…

…it happens in other administrations as well.

I also was involved very briefly with a governor’s entourage…it was the same thing. He walking around with a tail of about 50 people behind him whispering in hushed reverent tones about ‘Him’.

it was very Monty Python, Life of Brian stuff.

Its common and ‘normal’ for such levels of governing power and administrations.

The last post has the ring of truth.