Natalie Harp - uh, what is going on?

Nitpick: If you’re taking up someone else’s duties, it’s a mantle. A mantel is the shelf above your fireplace.

Back when Michael Cohen testified to Congress, he said the main reason he didn’t believe the Russian pee tape was real was because he couldn’t imagine Trump doing something that would make Melania mad at him. I suspect whatever’s in that pre-nup isn’t entirely favorable to him either.

But in saying so, you are expecting a normal human reaction from Melania Trump. I will save my colorful speculations about her Epstein connections for other threads but suffice to say I do not think she has any morals whatsoever. So if some dumb young blonde who looks like Ivanka wants to come along and wipe Trump’s ass and maybe take care of… other issues while she’s down there, so be it. It saves Melania from having to do it. She might still be jealous and shitty about it on general principle but all in all, I don’t think she cares. Do you?

I also commented on this somewhere. Certainly she must have had to sit in the space in the back of an SUV, not a trunk. I’m sure I could be wrong knowing this administration, but a trunk?

The state of journalism drives me nuts. One particular bugaboo is that they call every piece of construction equipment a ‘bulldozer’

The back space of an SUV is the liftgate or cargo area, but it is also referred to as the trunk.

…automakers are not keen on calling the storage area at the back of an SUV a “trunk.” Instead, they prefer more neutral terms like “cargo space” or “cargo area.”

Even if it was the “cargo space” and not an actual enclosed trunk, I think all of us will agree that she would willingly have crawled into an enclosed trunk with the spare tire and the jumper cables. Hell, to be near her Precious Donald she would have let people strap her to the roof or the hood of the vehicle like a game trophy.

Natalie Harp - uh, what is going on?

Every single dirty, vile salacious thing you are thinking of is going on.

Right. That’s because it’s not a trunk. Sedans have a trunk. SUV’s do not.

I’m curious if Harp crawled into a trunk, or the back of an SUV. That’s a big difference.

Never ridden in a trunk myself. The cargo area of an SUV? Maybe I’ve ridden back there. A trunk, hell no.

Getting injected with water – sterile or not – rather than Ringers solution is bad business. Enough of it and you won’t need to worry even if it was carcinogenic.

The primary use of sterile water for injection is as an ingredient for dilution of other medications (aseptic preparation of parenteral solutions).[6] If it is given by injection into a vein without making it approximately isotonic, breakdown of red blood cells may occur.[3] This can then result in kidney problems.[3] Excessive amount may also result in fluid overload.[4]

Like him banging a porn star 4 months after Melania gave birth?

In my car, the spare tire and jumper cables are beneath the floor of the cargo area. I still wouldn’t want to ride back there, though.

The correct term is “way back”, as in, “there’s not enough seats, someone has to sit in the way back.”

The thing about the car ride that gets me is how long a car ride was it? Doe he ever ride for more than say 20 minutes? So faced with not being next to her hero for 20 minutes is so unthinkable that she climbs into the cargo area of an SUV ? No rational person would do that.

Usually, the car the president rides in looks like a limo sedan, so it has a trunk, not an SUV cargo area although I’ve read that sometimes he rides in an armored Cadillac Escalade.

I always imagine that being in the president’s entourage is like the first minute of this scene in the dystopian movie Brazil, where everyone is trying to keep up with the boss and not get left behind.

From CNN - https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/18/politics/natalie-harp-trump-aide

It was the cargo area of the back of an SUV. CNN calls it the trunk of an SUV (that sort of exists on some SUVs without third row seating, but no way a human would fit). Bad reporting or just idiots. Probably both.

Well, of course WE wouldn’t.


Idiots all around, I’d say.

Has anyone seen/heard her called his Fluffer? That’s what I always think of when I think of her job.

Some SUV’s have bigger cargo areas than others. Back in the 60’s it was fairly common to have the kids ride in such places. (Station Wagons, no SUV’s back then). We since figured out that it is kind of dangerous in an accident.

Safety is woke.

Not on tape, anyway.

I have to laugh at the idea of him not wanting to make Melania mad at him. Yeah, heaven forbid.

Remember, she got the prenup opened back up after the first term, I think it was. Added a lot of benefits to her so she will stay with him.