NBA 2023/24 Season

Then again in Houston.

Seems like this days beef between players is quite rare. Even a psycho like Kyrie is generally well liked by their teammates.

Nice to see Denver take a beating from the T-wolves. Jokic sure gets away with murder under the basket; throws more elbows than a pasta chef.

Harden at his introductory Clippers news conference in which he described being held back in Philadelphia:

“I’m not a system player. I am a system.”

Good luck, Clippers! You’ll need it.

Another win for the T-wolves, this time over a hapless Utah by 28 points.

And Orlando crushes the Lakers with two starters out, nice win guys.

T-mutts by five over a previously unbeaten Celtics squad. Anthony Edwards lit it up in the second half and ended up with 38.

76ers guard Kelly Oubre Jr. was struck by a motor vehicle on Saturday night, sustaining serious injuries that are not expected to be season-ending or life-threatening. He is, however, going to miss some time.

He’s averaging 16.3 points per game.

That’s rough, the 76ers have surprised everyone out of the gate.

Draymond Green, who threw a chokehold on Rudy Gobert in their last meetup, has been suspended for five games, which will cost him an estimated $750,000. This thug should have been bounced out of the league long ago, IMO.

The T-mutts finally lost one against a determined Phoenix team. Booker couldn’t miss, nor could Durant, and the Wolves defense was really poor in this one. They also were able to shut down Anthony Edwards. Still, MN is in second place at this point.

Good, the league should have came down on him harder long ago.

After trailing behind for the entire game, the Wolves won over the Pelicans by one point on a layup by KAT with five seconds left. This was after Gober bricked both foul shots at 10 seconds left. :roll_eyes: NOLA was playing without McCollum or Williams.

The #1 offensive team (Indiana) played the #1 defensive team (Orlando) and it was a complete massacre for Orlando. Up 78-44 at half time they pushed the lead all the way to 40 something at one point before putting in the fourth stringers to end 128-116.

And we followed that up by allowing the Hawks to set a franchise record in first-half points before coming back from down 20 to beat them.

This is not sustainable, but in the meantime I’ll celebrate the Pacers becoming the first team to advance to the knockout round by winning their group.

The Bucks and Wizards apparently agreed to put up no defensive game, as the Bucks won 142-129. Antetokounmpo put up 42 and Lillard added 22.

When you play the Wizards, defense is not necessary.

On either end of the court, apparently.

Orlando with some solid wins over Toronto and Denver on back to backs are now on a 5 game winning streak.

Yeah, the Magic are #2 in the Eastern Conference, I believe.

Thanksgiving debate at San Antonio dinner tables tonight:

Imgur