Working on my addition, I had a rag in my left rear pocket.
Got too close to a propane heater.
Enipla says to himself. Wow. That thing really puts out some heat.
I turned around to look at the heater and realized that the heat is coming from behind. So is the smoke.
FIRE! ENIPLA IS ON FIRE. I pulled the rag out before it got to me and did a dance on it.
Damn, damn. That was a bit close. Burnt my thumb a little.
I’m a very cautious person. I guess, not cautious enough.
I think I will keep the rag as a reminder.
Man…. Careful as you can be and stuff still sneaks up on you. NEVER FORGET THAT.
Back to work.