It’s that time of year again and the villains and monsters are crawling out of the woodwork. Last year’s costume (creepy writing, hand prints and the like in “blood” in invisible ink on a white outfit, viewable because of my patented Blacklite Bowler Hat (batteries not included) ) was a great hit. This year, I was thinking of something a bit simpler and I’ve settled on a Droog costume.
So, Clockwork Dopers, what do I need?
Here’s what I’ve got, so far:
- White button down shirt. ($15 at Freetex)
- White suspenders. ($20 at Freetex)
- White trousers. (Had an old pair)
- Black laced-up marching boots (Borrowing from a friend)
- Black bowler hat (Have to buy, considered investment in plausible criminal future.)
- False lashes. (Got some good recommendations, going cheap at Standard)
- Eye-liner around one eye (Right one, right? Friend supplying.)
- Blue eyes ($50 at . . . oh. whistles)
- Black cane.