Nessie finally caught on camera?

I don’t think it is photoshopped, but I do think it is not that hard to attach something to an toy underwater submarine, have it pulled across the water, and make a picture. That is how the 1933 Nessie picture was made, no? In that case, he is not even lying when he says that his sources comfirm that the picture is " a real picture of something moving through the water" .

Also, that second picture shows the man to be way, way too attentionseeking. Anyone who wears such a beard, such a tan and such a captains cap so un-ironically is trying to set us up.

Why would anybody go through the effort of photoshopping a dark, nondescript object bobbing about the surface of the water? If they were going to photoshop something, at least make it look interesting.

Trace: You know Jenny?
Mum: Jenny Jenny?
Trace: No, Microwave Jenny. She says the trick is to make them look real, but not too real, just real enough to know they’re fake.

But do they bob about the surface of the water?

No sense of scale. It looks tiny to me, the size of a regular fish.

Did anyone check to see if he was still wearing both of his shoes?

I think you’ve got it! I was going to say an otter humping his back out of the water, but the boney ridge plates look much more sturgeon-like.

Either a sturgeon or a Florsheim.

latest news

A fake hump?

Nessie was faking all the time.

A friend of mine has told me about staying in a scout camp by Loch Ness when he was a boy. Neither he nor any of the other kids saw any trace of Nessie, something that he attributed to being too young to drink whisky at the time.

I believe in Nessie. I lost both arms to her in an arm-wrestling contest at the 1991 Highland games. In retrospect, “best of three” was a bad idea.

(Typed with nose.)

[Igor]
What hump?
[/Igor]

If Nessie isn’t real, then who did I just loan “tree-fiddy” to?

It does unless you run afoul of those meddling kids…and their dog.

I gave him a dollar.

And that’s when I noticed he was thirty feet tall and a crustacean from the Paleozoic era! Damn you Loch Ness Monster, you tricked me again!