Never Mess Around With Those Catholic High School Girls

Girls pummel man who exposed himself

Sometimes there’s nothing like a little good old vigilante justice.

Wow. This guy will probably have a real easy time in prison when it gets out that he is the guy that beat up by a bunch of girls.

Once again, I’m proud to be a Philadelphian.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! Go, girls, go!!

Oh, yeah, like he didn’t like it! :smiley:

Wow, and I thought I had a rough time with the girls at my Catholic high school.

Slight hijack: This isn’t quite as funny, but it’s still funny:
‘Kindness’ overwhelms armed intruder in Tampa

It’s nothing new.
I got emotionally roughed by the girls at my Catholic for exposing the fact that they were idiots.

Of course with this story I’m just thinking of MP’s The Meaning of Life.

Although I agree that this is a funny story and that the guy had it coming, aren’t the girls on pretty shaky ground legally speaking? Generally speaking, you’re not entitled to pummel someone just because they commited a crime, right? Whether or not you should be is an entirely different story.

Ha! Find a jury anywhere on the planet that would convict them …

Heh…St. Maria Goretti is the patron saint of sexual assault victims.

Agreed. But doing something unlawful on the premise that, “I probably won’t get convicted” is pretty risky.

Already discussed here–

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=220690

Heh. I wanted to mess around with the Catholic High School girls… back when I was a Catholic High School boy :smiley:
Speaking of which, I can imagine the boyfriends of these CHSGs will be acting very, VERY gentlemanlike for the near future :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m from Chicago where Catholic High Schools were single sex. I remember Catholic girl fights being exceedingly violent and gruesome. Tearing out pierced earrings was a favorite tactic.

“Every man’s fantasy turns violent!”

My school was mixed, so every guy was disabused of the “girlfight” fantasy after seeing one. It was NOT pretty. They go for the earrings, they try to strip each other, and they beat the crap out of each other. Most of the teachers, including the ex-Marine, hated jumping into girlfights.

Anyone else reminded of St. Trinian’s- madcap girls wielding field hockey sticks?

I went to a Catholic school. The other girls there were total bitches. That doesn’t surprise me at all, they were probably just trying to find out where he kept his money.

It being Hallowe’en and all, I just had to turn down a hot tub invite from a (gorgeous) “Catholic schoolgirl”…

I hate my job :frowning:

But it looks like I dodged a bullet given that story…