New automobile colors

What car is BRG? If it’s a Miata, that’s just wrong.

This gold/brown is seen everywhere.
https://goo.gl/images/K7fCkH

My van is lighter and more of a gold.

My cousin’s truck is darker like that photo.

It makes it tough at curb side delivery. They always ask what vehicle and color.

I usually say a goldish/brown van.

In the meantime, I finally realized what some of the colors remind me of.

Fingernail polish.

I definitely know that drug companies do this. Among other things, they have to make sure that it isn’t, for instance, an obscene word in another commonly spoken language.

Exactly this. I bought a Ford Mustang a few years ago; after looking at the various colors available for that model year, I settled on Red Candy Metallic – I figured, if I was going to buy a midlife crisis car, I’d go all in.

I also, specifically, wanted a V6 engine, and a manual transmission. I had to hunt around for a bit to find any dealer who had a V6 / stick on the lot, and the one that they had was black. I did the test drive, and liked it a lot, but I told the salesman that I wanted that metallic red. He was, of course, eager to sell me the car they had on the lot, and tried to cut me a deal for it, but I held out for the red. He did a search for the car that I wanted (the combo of the red, with the V6 and the stick), and discovered exactly one such car in the entire eastern U.S. – they had it shipped in, and I took possession three days later.