New Louis CK?

I’m a huge fan, like any sane person, and I haven’t heard from him in a while. I have been crazy busy for the last 7 months. Any chance I’ve missed some new Louis CK stand up? If so, could anyone link or tell me where I can find it?

I think “Oh My God” was his last special. It came out just under a year ago.

Ok. Blue shirt. I saw that one. Thanks, drastic quench.

You can also sort youtube queries by date and you’ll get some newer stuff he’s tried out on Letterman’s couch, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/results?filters=month&search_query=louis+ck&lclk=month

I’m a big fan too and AFAIK he has been working on his new stuff since January. I am not sure if it is “Inside Comedy” where I saw that, but it might be.

I am paraphrasing what I recall:

He starts every year off fresh - and he mentions in January he doesn’t even have five minute of material. His fame has actually been harmful to his creative process - as people will laugh at what he says whether he is funny or not. He combats this by actually insulting the audience if they are a little to nice so he gets to the point that they actually won’t laugh until something is ACTUALLY funny and not just cause they LIKE HIM. Rinse & repeat.

From other info:

This is before he actually starts his tour later on in the year. At that point he will have enough material for the tour. I saw him midpoint during his tour - and when I saw the special - it was fairly significantly different. Whole new segments I hadn’t heard - he dropped some stuff - and changed some lines. So even after he starts the tour - he still is refining stuff. He extended his tour last year (redid some citie in the US and added Europe) and that probably ruined his regular yearly process - so no late 2013 stuff.

The man is a genius.

BTW - if you have showtime on demand - I highly recommend you watch his segment (and the other ones as well).

Some stuff I never knew (actually most I never knew). I didn’t know Brad Garrett toured with Frank Sinatra. He’s got a good Sinatra story in there.

He took a year off from making Louie on FX but a 4th Season is due sometime this year.

He also is working on a new series with Zach Galifianakis. Not sure if they’ll both star or if LCK is just writing/etc.

I don’t think there is any new Louis CK stand up recently. However, he did was in American Hustle and the new Woody Allen movie this past year. He is on Sirius XM quite a bit, and I think the last time he was on (in the past moth or two) he did say he was writing the new season of Louie.

If you haven’t seen it, there is a Comedian’s round table that aired (I think) on Showtime. It was an hour sit down with Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Ricky Gervais and Louis CK just talking about stand up. It can be found on you tube.

Also funny are clips (found on youtube) from when he was on Opie and Anthony playing back and forth with Patrice O’Neal, and when he was in studio and Donald Rumsfeld was on the phone, and he just asked Rumsfeld over and over if he was a lizard person from space.