New Siamese Kitten

I think you can buy it at most pet stores. Some cats hate it, some ignore it, and a few weirdos actually like it. :slight_smile:

I have to say I’m becoming more and more attached to the breed as well as our new kitten. I know/have been told/have read that having more than one is really a good thing. It also teaches them how to bite and how to play–just like with people-children: we learned how to play in groups on the playground, because we test drove different things in our backyards w/ our siblings. But we’ll see how it goes. One kitten is about as much as we can handle.

RW

Just thought you’d like to know:
Paper sacks and crumpled up wads of paper are her favourite toys!

RW

Unfortunately, I have no clue as to how I would attach a picture. The link function seems to apply to web pages and we don’t do the FB thing. Sorry…:frowning:

rw

Well, after spending WAAAAY too much $ on kitten stuff (“Oh honey! This is so cute; she’ll want one of these…”) I let the bitter apple idea go. They did have it at our local pet store. But so much $$ for just a few ounces. I purposefully left an orange peel wedge on the window ledge by where she’s decided to play w/ the curtain pulls–she DIDN’T care for that one bit! Actually hissed! :smiley:

You can’t attach pictures here. You have to put them someplace else on the Web and then supply a link to it.