NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

He said we ain’t got no legs!

Why do you think I became your choreographer?

you’re an amazing dancer, and you’re a great choreographer, but as a boyfriend you kind of suck.

Dance 10, Looks 3, that ain’t it, kid.

Fuck him! He never picks me!

Honey, I did fuck him and he never picks me either.

Take me! Come into me! God damn you! Take me! Take me!

Bring me my stunt cock.

What are you looking at?

I thought I was looking at my mother’s old douchebag, but that’s in Ohio.

-“BB”-

How can I hold that all men are created equal when here before me stands, stinking, the moral carcass of the gentleman from Ohio? Proof that some men are inferior, endowed by their maker with dim wits, impermeable to reason, with cold, pallid slime in their veins instead of hot, red blood!

I know you are, but what am I?

Okay, so not as bad as we expected.

What are you talking about? You look great! It’s that haircut that looks awful. If you want the truth, honey, that’s the worst mistake you ever made.

Where did you get that dress, it’s awful, and those shoes and that coat, jeeeeez!

Some people dress 'cause they dress when they dress,
But he gets dressed to get dressed.
(It’s only a hunch but I’ll bet you a bunch)
(He wears suspenders, a belt and a vest,)

Go on, make them their dresses. Make them think they’re classy. They’ll still hate you.

You think just because you made a little money you can get a new hairdo and some expensive clothes and turn yourself into a lady. But you can’t, because you’ll never be anything but a common frump whose father lived over a grocery store and whose mother took in washing.

Well, thanks, but it’s easy to clean up when you got money.

To serve people takes dignity and intelligence. But remember, they are only people with money. And although we serve them, we are not their servants.

Yes, Master.