NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

She called you that too!

Don’t call me Shirley

No matter how hard I try, you keep pushing me aside. I can’t break through, there’s no talking to you.

But I’m telling you, and I’m telling everybody at this table that that’s a shark! And I know what a shark looks like, because I’ve seen one up close. And you’d better do something about this one, because I don’t intend to go through that hell again!

Just keep swimming.

Bet’cha on land they understand
Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters
Bright young women, sick of swimmin’
Ready to stand

-“BB”-

She stood up on a table. She’s a free woman.

Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father’s passing.

All I ever wanted was to measure up to my father.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die.

Prof,Pepperwinkle wrote:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die.

https://scontent-msp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/s640x640/251801318_371085998144114_5033910575457475080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=338StCVMK88AX9AodqK&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&oh=4f519a74787440a237f987623ee3de0f&oe=61AB49B1
Sorry, I just couldn’t stop myself.

In play: So – when the time comes… the boy must die?

-“BB”-

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

This is life’s ultimate cruelty. It offers us a taste of youth and vitality, and then it makes us witness our own decay.

Maybe all you’re missing lives inside of you.

Get it out, Ben. Get it out, get it out! Damn it Ben get it out!

You’re the only friend I have. I love you, Ben.

Oh, but they’re weird and they’re wonderful! Oh, Ben, she’s a-really keen.

Honestly, I hate working here. They are so weird.

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.

It seems that you’ve been living two lives. One life, you’re Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a social security number, pay your taxes, and you… help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias “Neo” and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.