NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Keep - your station - clear! When the meal rush comes, what will happen? Messy stations slow things down. Food doesn’t go, orders pile up, disaster! I’ll make this easier to remember: keep your station clear, or I will kill you!

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission.

This mission sucks!

• Dusty Bottoms : No, we will not die like dogs! We will fight like lions! Because we are…

Dusty Bottoms , Lucky Day , Ned Nederlander : The Three Amigos!

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I’m warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff… Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. As the ancient Tibetan Philosophy states “Don’t start none, won’t be none!”

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don’ want no help, chump don’t GET da help!

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, yeah, Jack Burton justs looks at the big old storm right square in the eye and he says, give me your best shot, pal, I can take it.

“Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!”

“Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes…”

“The dead rising from the grave!”

“Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!”

Jellicle cats come out tonight, Jellicle cats come one and all.

I’d get him fixed if I were you. Fixed cat don’t tend to wander.

I’ve got an infinite number of places to go; the problem is, where to stay.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Go, you live. You stay, we belong dead.

Drop dead, Fred!

Don’t just stand there, Freddy, go and find a cab.

Haven’t you got anything better to do?

I’m busy doing nothing, nothing the whole day through…

This is going to be a barren source of amusement!

I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?