NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets, and little fellow, little Lola wants you.

You can look us over, but don’t think you’re going to do the choosing!

I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. These six individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 23 nights for the next 4 months, to represent you, this high school. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team.

Kate:
Look at your algebra book, it looks like it’s never even been opened!
Riff:
I only use it on special equations

Those are primes! 2,3,5,7, those are all prime numbers and there’s no way that’s a natural phenomenon!

You are a very interesting psychological phenomenon. And I think you’re very sweet.

You are a strange species. Not like any other. And you’d be surprised how many there are. Intelligent but savage. Shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you? You are at your very best when things are worst.

I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You’re a plague and we are the cure.

This place is an X-file, wrapped in a cover-up and deep-fried in a paranoid conspiracy.

We have games. That’s all. We play games. ‘What if?’ ‘How many men?’ ‘What would it take?’ ‘Is there a cheaper way to destabilize a regime?’ That’s what we’re paid to do.

Would you like to play a game?

You play games with me, Mister, and you’re through.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

I should’ve know you’d know where to find the boys and the booze

I say, first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon,
Then beer from a bottle!

“Are we going in a saloon?”
“That’s where the medicine closet is.”

-“BB”-

Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, “reach for it, mister”! I spun around… and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns]down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle… and I’ve been there ever since.

… and some of them, the very few, Stay pickled 'til they’re ninety-twoooo!

I Have Knowledge Of Pickling. I Was Myself A Pickle.

Tell him about the Twinkie.