NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

It looks like Godzilla, but due to international copyright laws - it’s not.

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?

An easy way to remember it is to imagine a Miss Plebeian wishing to marry a Mr. Patrician, and Mr. Patrician saying he can’t. She could then reply “Oh yes, you can, you liar.”

Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?

You can’t catch a man with a gun.

Harry: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on I figure he’s not out collecting for the Red Cross.

Mayor: I think he’s got a point.

We’ve got nothing but Reds around here.

Retired. Extremely Dangerous.

“Retirement is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity. You can try yoga, like to cook, bought some plants, took classes in Mandarin. Believe me, I’ve tried everything. I just know there’s a hole in my life and I need to fill it… soon.”

Ben narrates why he left retirement to start working again

How to apply for a job… How to advance from the mail room…

I know you are young and that is the most obvious solution, but jobs are not always easy to find.

Harvard undergraduates believe that inventing a job is better than finding a job.

I dropped by the Bixby School. And what do I find? I find he isn’t even registered there, he never has been. So I’ve been hunting through every low, crockpot school in this town, and I finally found him in the lowest of them all.

You have eight more years of grammar school, four more years of high school, plus four more years of college.

Marian Paroo:
Professor Harold Hill. Gary Conservatory of Music, class of '05. Harold, there wasn’t any Gary Conservatory of Music in '05.
Harold Hill:
Why, there most certainly w…
Marian Paroo:
Because the town wasn’t even built until '06. I tore this page out of an Indiana Journal. I was going to use it against you, but now I give to you with my love.

“It is your duty to change the world, if you can. Not by violence—peacefully, individually, not as a mob.” - To Sir, With Love

I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they’ll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they’ll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it’s the sand of the coliseum. He’ll bring them death… and they will love him for it.

Keep them yelling their devotion
But add a touch of hate at Rome
You will rise to a greater power
We will win ourselves a home

“Pardon me, sir. Could you lend me ten dollars?”
“Why don’t you go home and go to bed?”
“l was thinking of doing it the other way around.”

-“BB”-