NFL 2026-2027: Week 4

or maybe fans looked at their won/loss records? :grin:

That’s what they were when I was a kid!

…Hey…

:frowning:

if you’re REALLY an old-timer, it would be CLEVELAND Rams :wink:

Browns Steelers. Two very good defenses, do you trust Watson to keep up protecting the ball? Browns at home, A field goal seems right to decide the game. But who? 3.5 seems high, I rate it a tossup.

Steelers still playing dirty and trying to damage the lower legs of opponent D-linemen took out the Browns best d-lineman

And then three soft penalties on the defense on one play. You don’t see that every game.

I woke up from snoozing watching this game just long enough to see Aaron Rodgers being a pain in the ass for his coach and teammates, and the Browns getting killed by penalties.

Okay, I don’t love bitching about the refs but what in the living fuck is this game? The Browns got 3 penalties called on them in one play where they probably didn’t actually commit one, and then two plays in a row the steelers committed obvious interference and nothing.

Browns make a fantastic special teams play and pin the Steelers at their own .5 yard line. Then immediately commit a penalty on the first play and give the Steelers 5 free yards.

And, I agree the Bfowns’ roughing penalty was ticky tack (I didnt see the other 2 penalties on the play). But I dont think the no call on the deep pass was that horrible. Could’ve gone either way, but I prefer to let them play.

Rodgers is trying to pick on Ward over and over and Ward is absolutely lock down every time he does. Ward is pretty underrated, easily one of the top corners in the NFL

Just found out all the Thursday Night Games are streamed for free on twitch.

I recommend checking out the primevision channel (the regular feed is on the twitch front page) because it’s pretty interesting to watch from a more informative angle. can also be accessed on the amazon.com interface through “alternate broadcasts”

These are the best Browns uniforms I’ve ever seen. Especially the helmets.

Extremely low bar but I think they’re legitimately pretty cool.

I agree that they are nice, but best Browns uniform is like best restaurant in England…

On a more serious note, there seem to be a lot of injuries this game. Maybe its just bad luck, but I cant help but wonder if Thursday games have more injuries becsuse of the short prep time.

The matte finish looks good with brown. It works better for some colors than others and brown is a good one. But considering the team’s logo is an orange helmet, I just can’t get on board with a brown helmet for this team.

And less time to recover from the previous game.

do you know what the “air-distance” (without the bounce) for corey bojorque 81 yard punt was? If that was all-air, it’s the longest in NFL history

He kicks it as his own 8 yard line, it hits almost dead on at the 10 yard line, I’d call it 82 air yards

I love seeing Aaron “Pinata” Rodgers with a last second interception.