NFL 2026-2027: Week 4

Agreed.

The big play in the Eagles game might have have been when they were stopped at fourth and goal while leading 20-10. A 17-point lead might have been enough - and I don’t question the decision to go for it - but from that point on it seemed like it was all Rams.

5 Rushing touchdowns for B**an Robinson of the Falcons.

Not a record however A**in Kamara (who got 2 rushing TDs on the night) got 6 in 2020 (the most since 1932)

Why the bowdlerization of their first names?

B**an Robinson got 5TDs but they were split between Bijan and Brian. I put Alvin Kamara’s name in the same format for consistency.

Cute. maybe too cute. But does make a sort of sense. Thanks for the explanation.

I see. I get my NFL news from BBC Sport, so that should tell you about the depth of my knowledge. Your joke was too subtle for me, sir.

I’ve heard a lot of “Meet the Robinsons” jokes in the last couple of Falcons games from the announcers. I think they’re tickled by the coincidence.

Week 5 thread