NFL Week 12 - Turkey Day

Titans won 5 in a row after starting 0-6. Would be wild if they snagged a wildcard spot.

Holy crap, Vince Young. You are the best crazy quarterback ever.

As a Bengal fan, I am hoping very hard that the Titans don’t go 10-6 and roll into the playoffs on that win streak… :eek:

It is impressive how Tennessee has rebounded since that complete meltdown at Foxboro.

Me either. Jacksonville is another team I am wary of (unless they lost today, IDK what happened, or if they even played yet).

I was putting my daughter to bed during the end of the 4:00 games. My husband sent me a text that said “Vince Young just went Vince Young all over the Cardinals.” I responded “Longhorn national title Vince Young, or hot wings and threatened suicide Vince Young?”

The stats on that final 99-yard drive are insane.

Looks like Jax got demolished. Are there any other teams as hard to get a read on than the 49ers, Dolphins and Houston? So up and down.

Has any team ever gone 0-6 then gone on to make the playoffs?

No. The worst start overcome to make the playoffs is 0-4 ('92 Chargers).

The Titans still have a tough schedule, too, but damn. What a turn around. And with Vince Young and Chris Johnson, they’re one of the most exciting teams to watch. I hope they do squeak into the playoffs.

They’re five games away from 10-6, with zero margin for error. Not impossible, but unlikely. I see them finishing at 8-8, which is a remarkable turnaround from 0-6 to begin with, and bodes well for them to rebound next season.

Damn that Chris Johnson is good.

I’m pretty sure they’ll be left wondering what might have been if they went to Vince Young after week 4.

Interesting but pointless statistical note: Aaron Rodgers was first in passing touchdowns and second in passing yards entering Sunday (thanks to having played on Thursday)… and led all quarterbacks in rushing yards and rushing touchdowns.

Yeah, and isn’t he also one of the most sacked QB’s in the league, too?

He is however, fantasy gold this season.

Even in my league with a -.5 point sack penalty Rodgers is the top scoring QB.

I wonder if this is the nail in the coffin for either or both John Fox and Jake Delhomme.

And that 99-yard Vince Young craziness was FANTASTIC.

Exciting ending to the Steelers/Titans game, too.

Very impressed that Baltimore’s special teams were able to get onto the field and get the ball snapped and kicked in… what, 8 seconds?

I think that’s why they missed. The whole thing was so rushed.

(Well, that and the fact that it was a 60+ yarder…)

It was a 56-yarder.

All right. I remembered it wrong.