NFL Week 7

Cards went back to Derek Anderson.

Was Hall injured or are they just gonna flip flop them until the QBs are so confused they accidentally throw it to the right team?

I like seeing Jason Campbell doing well.

I’m getting bounced from the Elimination league, that’s what’s happening.

Ben claimed in his postgame interview that he was under the pile with the ball, which, watching the replay, might be right up there with “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”.

That’s the third year in a row the Browns have beaten the super bowl champs.
Some grocery bagger named Marcel Reese just scored for Oakland. Man, that’s gotta be embarassing - when Oakland is pulling out the third and fourth stringers in the middle of the third quarter.

I think Denver is just going to disband at this point.

Jesus. Er, not that I’m complaining, since I own Michael Bush in my money league. Still a quarter to go, too.

Doink!

Much closer than it should have been, but a road win is a road win. Especially when you only play one good quarter.

I can see why they fired Shanahan to bring in McDaniels. He’s doing a heck of a job.

I guess the Raiders emptied their bench or something, because they haven’t scored all quarter. I thought for a second they might be going for the record the way they were scoring.

Hall apparently had his bell rung and wasn’t ready to play again.

I can’t help but wonder how the Cards would have done with Leinart. Not that he was any amazing QB, but I think it was nothing but Whisenhunt’s hubris that left them in this spot.

BTW to anyone who doesn’t know, NBC does online broadcasts of the Sunday night games which are pretty awesome. Should be here.

You get to pick from 5 different camera angles (wire cam is best) and do picture in picture. And it has dvr-type seek/rewind features which also has markers for significant plays.

I’m wondering if my impressions of this years’ NFL games is accurate, so I’d love your thoughts.

It seems to me that the parity in the NFL this year is not due to teams getting better, but teams playing like crap. I’ve been disappointed by the level of play in the entire league this year. It seems to me that poor play, officiating, poor coaching, and bad personnel decisions have been the deciding factors in the games much more than one team outplaying the other.

Am I the only one who thinks the level of play in the NFL this year has been atrocious? I think a team that plays just adequately and doesn’t make mistakes could easily get 11 wins this year. Am I wrong?

Thanks, A-Rodge. If you can do that about 10 more times tonight, that would be great.

Dio whining that Quarless’ touchdown wasn’t one in 3…2…1

I think many of the presumptive contenders just haven’t been playing very well. Minnesota is banged up, but I expect them to play better in the second half of the season. San Diego and Dallas have lousy coaching staffs but usually turn it up in the second half. San Fran is overrated, Cincinnati and Arizona have QB issues, and New Orleans has played rather half-assed. 9 wins will probably get a wild card spot in the NFC (8 wins to win the NFC West), so Dallas and Minnesota will probably be right there at the end of the year.

Well, it wasn’t, but it’s Chilly’s fault for not challenging.

The more I see of Harvin the more I think he’s going to the Hall of Fame one day.

Quarless totally shit the bed on a beautifully executed trick play there.

That was an absolutely inexcuseable call taking that touchdown away fron Schiancoe.