I have visited quite a few upgrade guys to peruse their stock. I don’t think I’ve seen a “weapons” guy or “parts of ship” guy.
Do you know where they are?
I have visited quite a few upgrade guys to peruse their stock. I don’t think I’ve seen a “weapons” guy or “parts of ship” guy.
Do you know where they are?
The Space Anomaly has them. There’s this one room that has a half dozen or so merchants for various things. Ship upgrades, base parts, vehicles, etc.
You can also get various upgrades (some random) by doing Base Computer Archive missions.
I am following the main story, or at least one of the paths of it.
I just need more tech. slots and more inventory slots. I would, at this point, turn on creative mode just to “steal” 20 of them.
I am earning currency to buy upgrades, but my stuff has no more slots to install them. I keep finding new things, but I have no inventory.
I can make a storage container, but that isn’t accessible anywhere.
I see many little quirks along the way, but I am one dense person as I don’t see where I can get a bunch of inventory slots.
I have figured out how to expand inventory and tech. slots.
I am following, for the most part, the “Atlas” path. It’s kind of dull, to be honest. You warp to Atlas Stations, learn a few words, and activate an Atlas machine and it talks to you.
I would go back on the Artemis storyline, but I see no indicator how to advance it past where I have.
I don’t know how many Atlas Stations I have to find, but it’s a very uninteresting questline to just keep finding more of them and landing inside them.
“Scan 3 new/unique minerals.”
“Scan 3 unique plants.”
I go to locations to do this and I always end up with 2 out of 3 and then I can’t find a third.
Whatevs.
Have you tried looking in caves?