Nobody loves me,

everybody hates me,
I’m gonna go eat worms.
First I’ll chop their heads off,
then I’ll suck their guts out,
then I’ll eat the rest of them.

:slight_smile: Inspired by matt_mcl

This is the chant we sang as children, there were other forms of it, but this is the one that my sister’s and I sang most often. :slight_smile:

[irony]This is not a shameless ploy to win popularity.[/irony] [shameless ploy exposed]Ok, it is. Vote for me and I’ll love you forever.[/shameless ploy exposed] :slight_smile: Kisses, mean it. :wink:

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Sqrl, I don’t hate you. In fact, I’m going to be in DC from the 24th - 28th - wanna go out for drinks? Then maybe you can intimately describe felching techniques and show me where some glory holes are located.

A good friend of mine owns the Pharmacy Bar in Adam’s Morgan - that’s where I hang out when in town.

Formerly “Melanie the Computer Idiot”

Since I was the first person to vote for you, does that mean you love me the best? In a non-felching sort of way, of course.

HUGS!

tatertot

PS I noticed you didn’t vote for me! I guess your love only goes so far…

Sqrl, I dont hate you, I enjoy reading your posts very much!! Im way past the point of worrying whether or not people like me or not. I have a wonderful group of friends who accept me for me, thats what really counts.

Love that lil ditty to…

I am me… accept it or not.

I’d vote for you if you had more hair on your back.

La franchise ne consiste pas à dire tout ce que l’on pense, mais à penser tout ce que l’on dit.
H. de Livry

Saxface, sure, that sounds like fun. I’ll go out with you for drinks. My email is paganbearcub@hotmail.com.

[feigned innocence]I suppose that my shameless ploy has come to light.[/feigned innocence] Anyway, does anyone know other versions of the nobody loves me song?

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

are you kidding Blanche? It’s been so long since anyone asked me out that I’d have more luck with you!

Been there,done that,BTW

Oh, everybody loves you, Sqrl. How can we not love the guy who made felching safe for democracy?

Alternate version of the worm song:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
Guess I’ll go eat worms
Long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones
Itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one
Oh how they wiggle and squirm

Up comes the first one, up comes the second one
Oh how they wiggle and squirm

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

I enjoy your posts, even your shameless “love me!” posts (hehe), and in spite of you jonesing on the web page for She Who Shall Not Be Named.

You’re in Texas, right? I understand that us Houston Dopers might just be heading up to Dallas sometime. You in that area?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Hey SillyMon, :wink:
Unfortunately, I am no longer in Texas. I live in Washington DC. Yes, the place where all the evil started…well, started recently anyway. I have to admit that the weather up here is much nicer. There are seasons and it even snows. WOOHOO! Thanks for posting on my shameless love me thread, everyone. Come back and spread your lovin’ some more. :wink:

BIG HUGS!
Sqrl

Oh, geez. We just got him cured from an unhealthy obsession over all that is evil, and now he’s done gone and got him a poor self-esteem.

Sqrl, I’m running out of drugs and handcuffs. Could you just check yourself in this time?

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

Sqrl, you KNOW everybody loves you. Stop it already, ya big galoot.

{{{HUGS}}}

Wally

You are the cutest thing…

(no one can hear enough of that!)

You know my feelings on you! :smiley:

Yer pal,
Satan

scattering rose petals, skipping about We love Sqrlcub! We love Sqrlcub!

great big Canadian hug and Montreal two cheek kiss

skips away, scattering more flower petals

:wink:

HHEHHEHEHEH My shameless ploy for attention worked. I have to remember to start a similar thread the next time a popularity thread comes up. Thanks everyone.

BIG HUGS all around!
Sqrl

Hey, SqrlCub. Shame on you. You know we’re all one big happy family here. We all love ya, you big doofus. :slight_smile:

By the way, thanks for posting the alfredo sauce recipe over on Chef Troy’s site. I have added it to my recipe book and will try it very soon.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Hey Unc,
The alfredo sauce recipe is really good with linguine (DUH!). I like to seed a bellpepper and stuff the linguine into it and back it in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until it is done… YUM! I also like to stuff Linguine Alfredo in a hollowed out tomato. EXTRA YUM! I am hungry now, it’s time to go eat.

HUGS!
Sqrl